January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH at the false advertisement

That is not Cain Velazquez.

1571463950992.png

Liev Batista.

Mysterio was cool when he was up against individuals of similar size or to a degree....It became SUPER RIDICULOUS to me when he was set up as a legit contender against heavyweights...

Weight divisions, in general, should be a thing across the board. WWE, NXT, AEW, etc.

I barely ever post here but I 1000% agree.

Its the problem I have now when I watch wrestling.The David vs Goliath style matchups can be entertaining on a certain level visually but in today’s wrestling it’s just too over the top literally. There’s guys 5”7’getting over beating heavyweights because of their “Lucha” style wrestling. I personally want to watch it as a actual fight.
When Shawn Michaels beat Nash it worked. Shawn was also a solid smaller dude in stature but he had a body. Pause.

I watched AEW for the first time never seeing and watched a crowd go crazy for these young bucks dudes and I just don’t get it. Like they don’t even look tough. There the type of dudes who I’d bully and take they lunch money.

WWE isn’t perfect by any means. But I still like the realism as if they’re actually fighting more then the theatrics.

Wrestling to me is turning into who can do the cuter more unrealistic move VS being an actual badass. There’s ALMOST zero intimidation in wrestling anymore.

They got #1 right. Surprisingly

Top 5 should have been 5) Bork, Randy, Edge, Kurt, 1) Batista, though

Greenberg? If you fall during your own pyros, you shouldnt be in contention lol

But if they gonna include that, Jeff Hardy should get an honorable mention

Ah that week leading up to Bryan vs Lesnar was such a fun week. Pages on pages of why Bryan facing Lesnar is “unrealistic” Then they had a great match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom