January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
UZy7m.jpg
Iwgpic.jpg
635325b7cc796f16d83ad312b7b56bb6.jpg

I'm surprised you went with the IWGP IC instead of the IWGP WHC..That's a bold choice my friend..#Respek

THAT'S MY KING!!! THAT'S MY INCREDIBLE KING!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN! WHAT I A GUY MAN. I'M JUST LOL'ING AT HOW HE LEFT KAYLA BRAXTON LOOKING MORE CONFUSED THAN WHEN SHE READ HER DNA RESULTS!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!!

I havent' listened to a podcast in weeks..It seems like as my interest in all of wrestling's current product has dropped off, so has my desire to hear the tales of old that I normally get enjoyment from..SMH..Sad state of affairs boys.
Me too bother case haven't watched wrestling in months and have no desire too. Something's gotta give.

Me too bother case haven't watched wrestling in months and have no desire too. Something's gotta give.

It really does..This year has been really bad for wrestling..I'm getting that 2002/2003 feeling again where I just don't want to watch it anymore..Which sucks cause I know if I stop then I'll miss out on great stuff just like I did last time..I missed out on most of Edge, Batista, and RKO's prime runs..

It really does..This year has been really bad for wrestling..I'm getting that 2002/2003 feeling again where I just don't want to watch it anymore..Which sucks cause I know if I stop then I'll miss out on great stuff just like I did last time..I missed out on most of Edge, Batista, and RKO's prime runs..
This is just my opinions but they need to stop insulting our intelligence. Matches all feel the same super move super move super move kick out kick out kick out roll up win. Stop pushing old guys instead of young guys the crowd actually likes(mainly WWE).

This is just my opinions but they need to stop insulting our intelligence. Matches all feel the same super move super move super move kick out kick out kick out roll up win. Stop pushing old guys instead of young guys the crowd actually likes(mainly WWE).

Man I completely agree..Even the stuff I've caught from NJPW has been rather stale..They've got to quit giving us the same guys vs the same guys (and those guys have the same match..I'm lookin at you Seth "Boring" Rollins)..It's time WWE does another purge of talent..They need to drop about 30% of their current roster..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom