January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good powerrr hour this week. It’s honestly the only wrestling show that I can get through without that dragging feeling. That used to be nxt but that 2 hour show needs to show more than great in ring work every week. dont even watch ram anymore I just listen to rewind a raw. Both aew episodes have had their drag moments. And I don’t plan on being home Friday nights for smackdown.

Both of these big time

Not sure why this Big Show vs Mayweather match was randomly uploaded by the WWE, but this match was so damn entertaining as was the feud in general. Mayweather's entourage that were getting involved was :rofl: :rofl:

fell out of wrestling during that time when that took place but did remember seeing the promo they did on cnn with larry king if i recall and was like wtf :lol:
eventually i watched that match when i got the network and was sport entertained. that whole wrestlemania was pretty solid from hbk/ric, taker/edge and the triple threat match

picard.png

Sheesh!

Mans said get the news on my $5 Patreon tier - man if you dont get all the way outta here with that :rofl:

While it's appreciated

At the same time.. journalism about things like Professional Wrestling will be forever wild to me :lol:

Like imagine having a Meltzer for the Pokemon Universe.

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba & Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee sharing Reddit posts about potential new Pikachu forms and ****

Last edited:

This is probably the most disrespectful sh*t I’ll see all week. I’m too perturbed to even give it a gif. Which dumb dicksnot was feeling disrespectful enough to do this? And how many of these cretinous hemorrhoids that should’ve ended up in their mothers stomachs instead of uterus approved of this? Oh my god the disrespect. I am appalled. The gull. A can’t believe this. I‘m going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom