January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NXT is supposed to be a brand that is on equal footing as RAMJAM and SDNobodyCares, then how's come NXT/Regal wasn't out there doing picks?..

OK, the on-purpose name butchering has gotten out of control lol.
WadeBarruhh.gif

If NXT is supposed to be a brand that is on equal footing as RAMJAM and SDNobodyCares, then how's come NXT/Regal wasn't out there doing picks?..

Yeah I don't get why they weren't a part of it.

But at the same time relieved.

Lacey Evans in a main event :sick:

Really killed the hype on Bray after the prime Michael Myers performance at HIAC. So they still Gon finish this? Thought Bray on SD now?

tenor.gif
noted for next time breh

Isn't NJPW pissed at AEW?

Can't remember where I saw it, but it's odd that Kenny being as big apart of njpw as he was didn't have his "goodbye" wit them. he was just gone. I think that'll lead to him coming back in some capacity. Add in that NJPW/AEW still have a working relationship with Y2J/Mox so theres somthing there. I think Kenny (and many within njpw) have had an issue with harold meij. If he truely is leaving the company, it may open that relationship up going forward

Can't remember where I saw it, but it's odd that Kenny being as big apart of njpw as he was didn't have his "goodbye" wit them. he was just gone. I think that'll lead to him coming back in some capacity. Add in that NJPW/AEW still have a working relationship with Y2J/Mox so theres somthing there. I think Kenny (and many within njpw) have had an issue with harold meij. If he truely is leaving the company, it may open that relationship up going forward

Are there rumblings of Meji leaving?

Kenny supposedly has the same options that Mox and Jericho do when it concerns New Japan. He can go back as well from what I’ve read.

Full Draft Results here...

Raw: Becky Lynch (c), Alexa Bliss, Natalya, Nikki Cross, Charlotte Flair, Zelina Vega, Kabuki Warriors (c), Liv Morgan

SmackDown: Bayley (c), Sasha Banks, Lacey Evans, Tamina, Carmella

Undrafted Women: Dana Brooke, The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce), Sarah Logan, Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)

Unlisted In Draft: Naomi, Lana, Maria Kanellis, Nia Jax, Mickie James, Ruby Riott & Alicia Fox

Before I came into work this morning I watched the Liger/Macho Man match from '96 in Japan. I had never known they had a one on one till I seen my current avy in a google search so I had to search it out. Very solid match. Randy was selling a knee injury from the night before in a match with Flair. Great to see that these two legends got to have a match together.

Last edited:
Honestly including NXT would have made this draft really interesting and given exposure to NXT which may have resulted in more viewers tuning in. They declared 70 superstars in the draft on Friday. I don’t think even half of them were drafted. Could have wasily sent 5-10 nobodies over to NXT *cough* E3 *cough*

Honestly including NXT would have made this draft really interesting and given exposure to NXT which may have resulted in more viewers tuning in. They declared 70 superstars in the draft on Friday. I don’t think even half of them were drafted. Could have wasily sent 5-10 nobodies over to NXT *cough* E3 *cough*

Would've been so easy..Just give a list of, maybe, 7-8 people who couldn't be drafted (like they do in expansion drafts)..Then give NXT pick after RAM and SD have had 2 picks..Since it's the smallest brand it makes sense to give them less picks..Plus that could add to Regal's character of being the best GM in the company..He could've pulled off 1 shocking pick and maybe orchestrated a huge trade..Could have added so much needed exposure for NXT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom