January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

she means to tell me that she couldn't look in the mirror and tell she was half black prior to taking an ancestry test? all i did was look at her. she got ninjahooditis. :rofl:

fac630a6-7e19-4c9e-ab13-7af3e908a24c-png.2363312

VIDEO: Premiere episode of NWA Power

The weekly series is titled "NWA Power" and will air on the NWA's YouTube channel and Facebook page in this time slot on Tuesdays going forward. Tonight's debut episode will be headlined by NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis defending his title against Tim Storm.

Aldis, Storm, and Cody Rhodes are the only wrestlers to hold the NWA World title since Corgan purchased the brand in 2017. Aldis won the title from Storm in December 2017. He then lost the championship to Cody at All In last year before regaining it a month later at the NWA's 70th Anniversary Show.

NWA Power is a studio wrestling show, and the first set of tapings were held at GPB Studios in Atlanta, Georgia on September 30 and October 1. The show will feature commentary by Joe Galli and Jim Cornette

Case Case
@King of Trash Style

Setup looks very vintage

I really like what they did with the presentation, but if I am going to watch NWA, I minus whale go back to 1989
I’m watching it now. Love what creative did with the retro presentation. That commercial for wrestling college was awesome.
Not a bad one hour of wrasslin’ to watch when nothing else is on. I’m liking all these streaming shows now. More reason to drop the wwe network for a few months.

Last edited:
I’m watching it now. Love what creative did with the retro presentation. That commercial for wrestling college was awesome.
Not a bad one hour of wrasslin’ to watch. I’m liking all these streaming shows now. More reason to drop the wwe network for a few months.

Ok.

I am about to watch it now. Was about to watch some Japanese Animations but I will give this a shot.

Especially since my man Cornette is there

Not a bad one hour of wrasslin’ to watch when nothing else is on. I’m liking all these streaming shows now. More reason to drop the wwe network for a few months.

Dumb fans in there trying to do the What Chant during the Dawsons Promo.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom