January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy to see moxley do these media appearances since he doesn't care much for this type of stuff

It's shameful they keep throwing Nathan Rose out there front and center for promotion purposes..Dudette is the worst "wrestler" on the entire roster..So disrespectful to the actual wrestlers in the company..

I watched Dynamite from start to finish last night to see if my opinion would change or maybe see something I missed..I think after seeing the entire show I can safely say it was even worse than previously thought..Not 1 really good match..Botches all night long..Booking/angles that are just stupid..And 9,636 run ins didn't help either..Why wasn't the last match of the night immediately ruled a DQ when Moxley got in the ring and attacked Beta?..That "glass" table looked so comical..The only thing about the whole show that looked legit, and I can't believe I'm saying this, was Jack Thwagger..

^ what about production? thought it was outstanding and made it even more special
will you tune in this wednesday for dynamite?

^ what about production? thought it was outstanding and made it even more special
will you tune in this wednesday for dynamite?

The constant camera angle changes were distracting IMO..The lighting of the ring, the video packages, and graphics were all much appreciated..I will watch AEW Firecracker when NXT is on commercial or having a boring segment..AEW is NOT must see tv..

5CC6B3F7-DC7B-418E-BED7-8308D5D54717.jpeg

Meangene45 Meangene45
@ihust1e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom