January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing Edge has been cleared and signed a new deal. Are they sure they want to test that neck?

Reactions: fx2
Which doctor cleared Edge? That's a huge mistake.

why some of these wrestlers keep messing around while having fusions is beyond me..I don’t know if it’s money or they hate their home life but wrestling with that type of injury is asking for disaster..There dozens of things I no longer do just because my back has a fusion and won’t risk something bad happening. It sucks a lot but I ain’t taking the chance in not walking any more for anything..

why some of these wrestlers keep messing around while having fusions is beyond me..I don’t know if it’s money or they hate their home life but wrestling with that type of injury is asking for disaster..There dozens of things I no longer do just because my back has a fusion and won’t risk something bad happening. It sucks a lot but I ain’t taking the chance in not walking any more for anything..
I'm saying it's the money..

Dudes are extremely passionate about what they do and never want to let IT go.

I don't disagree with you, but I feel like IT would be difficult to be told that you can't do what you truly love and what you absolutely excel at at the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom