January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swagger just an awkward dude. You could see it at the end of the show on Wednesday. Dude had no idea how to even look at the camera and make a decent facial.

He looked soooo awkward it was insane :lol: they should’ve panned the camera out to the whole group more

Just got out of the chiropractor. Damn that ish hurt.
Gonna have to tell Shayna to take IT easy on my back.
0973B2C6-D75F-4D7E-AC52-4E115BACB903.gif
Why are you doing this?

She doesn't know your name

You took a picture with her. Cool.

She doesn't know your name, as I said.

You are better than this Moon. I expect the identity crisis issues from others, you are above that.

o_O
re: NXT Japan, good luck @WWE with breaking into that country, killing off ALL of those Indy Promotions to further build your empire. I hope that doesn't happen, not good for the eco-system.

Respect her as an athlete and not as an object.

You can start there.

You don't have to act like the rest of "them" to fit in. Be yourself. I know there is pressure to fall victim to the "funny stuff" but you are better than that.

Back to wrestling talk, what did you think of AEW?

Respect her as an athlete and not as an object.

You can start there.

You don't have to act like the rest of "them" to fit in. Be yourself. I know there is pressure to fall victim to the "funny stuff" but you are better than that. There is room for both.

Back to wrestling talk, what did you think of AEW?
I will try “Big Brother”.

I thought IT was entertaining. Refreshing to see another wrestling promotion. Def a great time to be a wrestling fan since IT brings us “Options”. I look forward to see what they do and how WWE/NXT answers. Competition will hopefully make AEW and WWE to bring their “A” game. There is room for both WWE/NXT & AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom