January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Case can I get a grade on these covers.
Thunder Rolls (Garth Brooks Cover) -All That Remains

Call Me (Blondie Cover) - In This Moment

Also thoughts on Maria Brink the lead singer. Does she make Big @Case ’s team?
3807876B-914B-4E75-B175-085575E04737.jpeg

Zombie (Cranberries Cover) -Bad Wolves

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

Can I get a review from you for this joint here...there is a treat near the end...

hope you enjoy! 8)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Also please review this Rory Gallagher live performance. Thank you for your time.

Rest In Peace Guitar God

I remember Rory Gallagher from my beat digging days

Admit It in particular, tho I do believe he also had some other songs with open drums

Thanks for sharing!

How did you guys (and Deep Sea) enjoy AEW? I caught some of it last night. Weird as hell hearing JR; I never watched NJPW.

Triple H on Pardon My Take (Triple H joins the show to talk about his wrestling career, causing all of America's youth to get suspended from middle school, his favorite matches, and working with his father in law Vince McMahon (31:52 - 87:14). GREAT listen.

I remember Rory Gallagher from my beat digging days

Admit It in particular, tho I do believe he also had some other songs with open drums

Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. That Strat he's playing in the vid I posted was like his child...it was mostly
worn down to the wood...he said it made it sound better...

You're welcome. That Strat he's playing in the vid I posted was like his child...it was mostly
worn down to the wood...he said it made it sound better...

It has notches etched in it from his belt buckle and his blue jeans even left their mark...crazy

He was quite the showman judging from the vid you posted

Stuff that was good about Root Beer last night...

- Production looks very good.
- Thought Schiavone was fantastic. Clearly the best in that booth by a mile.
- Crowd was hot for majority of the show. Definitely not sold out, but 100-200 level was pretty good from what I could see.
- MJF is really comfortable on the mic, which is going to be good for them because I think there's only a select few others on the roster that are.
- I like that they are giving Jericho a stable, unless for some reason that wasn't what the cluster F ending was supposed to be. Stables are good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom