January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFD2B890-5675-4B76-AD44-3CEE503EB475.png
63F61139-B0E3-4C4B-A0D0-1732876CAE74.png
62709377-0805-4231-B757-8453FD69E7C8.png
932731D3-76A6-407C-BEDB-370A754E7C98.png

Background:

Will OSP: He and Ricochet had a synchronized gymnastics match in 2016 that was the talk of the summer so much so that Big Van Vader challenged Ospreay to a match to show him what real wrestling was all about. Will is a high flyer that is maturing into a complete wrestler. Grew up a fan of Lucha/Japanese wrestling so his dream was to be in New Japan.

Okada: The best wrestler in the world since 2016.

Enjoy

First time seeing "g1"

First thing I noticed was the crowd.
They were super polite/respectful and I assume that's the Japanese nature , but they really got into it when it got exciting.

The First Half of that match kinda dragged.
Just going through the motions.
2nd half was great and it even had me questioning if NJPW is scripted as far as outcomes.

Some of those moves were really creative.

First time seeing "g1"

First thing I noticed was the crowd.
They were super polite/respectful and I assume that's the Japanese nature , but they really got into it when it got exciting.

The First Half of that match kinda dragged.
Just going through the motions.
2nd half was great and it even had me questioning if NJPW is scripted as far as outcomes.

Some of those moves were really creative.

Thanks for watching .

The "going through the motions" part is simoly feeling out your opponent. This is common in Japanese wrestling. There are literally acts within a match view it as a story.

WWE caters to fans eith #LowIQ so that part is deemed to slow and drag worthy so it is essentially non-existent .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom