January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, how's it going?

upload_2019-7-29_16-47-17.gif

D deleted
danger style danger style

Oh, I forgot to say, seeing Kento live was a pleasure. He has IT, but much like Greek The Freak, I can't see him staying THERE forever. At some point he will want to fry some larger fishes. But the fans were eating up everything he did man. But he was doing some stupid, unassisted headbutts, which confused me.

Kento usually grabs the guys head and does the headbutt onto the back of his hand from what I’ve seen.

Ishii is someone that needs to chill on the headbutting

Zeus was throwing some bombs in this one...beautiful strikes

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
@JCMojica24
D Fly D Fly
@Case

Found a way to watch it. GREAT match. Best main event of the weekend.

It went over 30 minutes, but they just beat the hell out of each other from the start and didn’t waste anytime unlike some OKADA matches.

Their chemistry during the finish stretches is crazy.

It felt like Zeus was channeling some of the Pillars with the frog splashes (misawa) and straight rights (kawada). When he busted out the Burning Lariat too :wow:

292EC81A-89ED-4A7A-89CD-18DC05DEB20B.png

D deleted

Oh, I forgot to say, seeing Kento live was a pleasure. He has IT, but much like Greek The Freak, I can't see him staying THERE forever. At some point he will want to fry some larger fishes. But the fans were eating up everything he did man. But he was doing some stupid, unassisted headbutts, which confused me.

Kento usually grabs the guys head and does the headbutt onto the back of his hand from what I’ve seen.

Ishii is someone that needs to chill on the headbutting

Maaaaaaan these posts reminded me of the nasty *** headbutt in this match :smh:

You can really hear the thud in the replay @ 19:35...so gross

That's the worst I've seen in a long time

TOTALLY unnecessary

Maaaaaaan these posts reminded me of the nasty *** headbutt in this match :smh:

You can really hear the thud in the replay @ 19:35...so gross

That's the worst I've seen in a long time

TOTALLY unnecessary

Which match is this? I just see a black screen :lol:

First guess would be Ibushi/Ishii from g1 last year. Or a Shibata match

In a breaking news update mere hours before Monday Night Raw, Kayla Braxton reveals that R-Truth & Carmella will battle Drake & Renee Maverick in a Mosh Pit Mixed Tag Team Match for the coveted 24/7 Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom