January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I still remember the story of Kristal Marshall letting everybody smash in developmental, including Zack Ryder :lol:

tenor.gif

A different take but doesn't really apply to Jordan since she isn't in that WWE system.

I don't really get his point..Austin Creed is another name he used for wrestling purposes before WWE..He's not using his real name like she's doing..

I don't understand why these, mostly women, wrestlers can't have a social media account for their work stuff and one account for their real life stuff..The women will get butt hurt when they put up a post/pic that's non-wrestling related and the fans go at the about it..But it's their fault for posting their real life stuff on their work page..If you don't want fans commenting on your real life stuff then make a private page that only your friends/family can see..

:lol:

Let's talk about this though. If Shawn were in THIS era, what would make him stand out?
HBK has way more charisma than Dolph, Seth and AJ Styles. More I think about IT HBK would be more in an AJ Styles position. MR. Wrestlemania gimmick would get over because he would be putting on 5star matches if he faces guys like Dbry, AJ, Seth, Roman, Cena, Randy and have him fight the Demon Finn.

HBK has way more charisma than Dolph, Seth and AJ Styles. More I think about IT HBK would be more in an AJ Styles position. MR. Wrestlemania gimmick would get over because he would be putting on 5star matches if he faces guys like Dbry, AJ, Seth, Roman, Cena, Randy and have him fight the Demon Finn.
HBK not doing spring board 450s b

HBK in this era would be another Flippy White Dude. He is better off in an era where he isn't as common.
He has more Charisma than all of the current flippy guys. If we are putting the actual character in this era he would be something special. But I do agree he was in the right era.

HBK would be an overproduced wrestler as well. Yall seem to be ignoring that portion when transferring wrestlers of the past to the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom