January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in saying that based on the comments, Stomping Grounds was a very solid PPV that's being bumped up to near great because they've mostly just been giving the fans Big Raw and Smackdowns for awhile now?

I see Gulak won the title. Good for him. His second really good gimmick that he's fully immersed in and Tony Nese is boring as ****.
Its was solid but easily can be skipped

83706E6F-F24A-45D7-A256-8EF3692C8835.jpeg

Am I correct in saying that based on the comments, Stomping Grounds was a very solid PPV that's being bumped up to near great because they've mostly just been giving the fans Big Raw and Smackdowns for awhile now?

I see Gulak won the title. Good for him. His second really good gimmick that he's fully immersed in and Tony Nese is boring as ****.

Honestly the best take away from this show is that we're getting an AJ Styles/Ricochet US Title feud. The storyline will probably be weird but the matches could be amazing

THAT will get me to tune in.

Know what I mean?
Zestychet.png

Its ok to like WWE...but this is an insulting product and thankfully the days of it being the only major wrestling on National TV are over. #AEW

So the streak continues. My boy brought up the point that every time someone’s Nudes/video leaks, they put a belt on them to take the “eyes” off the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom