January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a few..
9384B9E4-8788-4756-8B3D-F0F94772C777.jpeg

606A0787-8604-43AD-BDD1-0A0B4ABB2D4D.jpeg
Liv looks like she’s a manager at a Loves truck stop. And moonlights as a Lot Lizard.
She puts the “average” in AWG!

So, the wrestlers are just going to stand in the ring during a commercial break and wait?
Yeah I went to a raw where Roman was in the ring for 30+ minutes..

He wrestled Jason Jordan
Stand in the ring during commercial break(without water)
Cut a promo with John Cena..
Stand in the ring during commercial break(without water)
Leave

Randy spitting in Triple H’s face and jumping out of a cake was a good start. Then it went downhill from there

I looked up their match history and didn’t realize Orton won a good amount :lol: HHH obviously got most of the important ones

I looked up their match history and didn’t realize Orton won a good amount :lol: HHH obviously got most of the important ones
I still hate that HHH beat Orton a month after he won the title :smh:

I don’t think he was a total failure as a face. He was getting great reactions and beat Triple H’s team at Survivor Series, but somewhere around late 04/early 05 it stopped. He got booed against Triple H at their match at Royal Rumble.

I still hate that HHH beat Orton a month after he won the title :smh:

I don’t think he was a total failure as a face. He was getting great reactions and beat Triple H’s team at Survivor Series, but somewhere around late 04/early 05 it stopped. He got booed against Triple H at their match at Royal Rumble.
For some reason HHH wasn't hated like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom