January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ghost Peep Game Peep Game , what are your thoughts on the Rockets new unis?

I think they are a tremendous improvement over that garbage they've had for years now.

I dig them, but anything is better than those big shoulder era things they were wearing a couple years ago. But I’m still big on the NBA bringing back actual logos, not just a team name across the front or the name within a generic circle logo in Times New Roman font. Sign me up for putting actual Rockets, Raptors, and Grizzlies back on jerseys.

What do the fans want from her?

60A2AC38-0987-4070-9717-BB5E7168655F.jpeg
984E2349-8CEF-4C10-B566-8BE28D07EF2E.jpeg
3401F196-F508-49B5-8D4C-8686F630BB13.jpeg
073F2D93-6867-435C-AF43-64AAE6918DAC.jpeg
53B80A60-5916-433B-8CB8-B90B062F17F1.jpeg

CM :lol:

It’s like calling Samoa Joe “Samoa” or Sin Cara “Sin”
I have a HIGH affinity for splitting up 2 named "Nicknames" by just calling someone their "First" name.

There was this dude in HS that we used to call "Dot Com."

Eventually, his name just became "Dot."

I did..I lurked in here for a couple days and kept hearing some people talk about Punk and how his promos were on fire..Tuned into Raw one night and was thoroughly sports entertained..

Case Case when did you quit wrestling before Punk brought you back?

I think I quit in 08-09 somewhere around there in my H.S. days.
I stopped around the time Orton was the legend killer..not sure what era that was... came back when Sext had his highlights on his hair and was heel af. I said dambbb this dude pretty damn dope..

DUmb TNA puts out a 3+ minute Twitter video.

What can they do right?

Yea when I originally clicked on it I thought it would be 1 minute or so, that was practically the whole match :lol:

Has "Color Rush Renee" gotten better in the ring? Haven't watched her match with Xia Li, but the last time I saw her she looked REALLY bad, and this is after they had been trying to play up her Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I'll cut her some slack if so though, she's only been wrestling since 2017.

Has "Color Rush Renee" gotten better in the ring? Haven't watched her match with Xia Li, but the last time I saw her she looked REALLY bad, and this is after they had been trying to play up her Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I'll cut her some slack if so though, she's only been wrestling since 2017.

Still a bit green and awkward at times, but better. But Xia has definitely surpassed her by a large margin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom