January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray this AEW thing works. I pray Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks don’t turn this promotion in to the AWA and Memphis where you had the guys holding pen and paper booking themselves to win the main titles multiple times.

I think this is a good thing for the E too because they’re complacent and bored in Stamford. HHH is just waiting for the old man to croak so he can take over.

Last edited:
@dcallamerican whats your favorite Elvis Presley song?
I love Hound Dog & Jailhouse Rock.
C80478D0-57BD-4E4F-AF2A-CC524F0912AB.jpeg
B2F88872-089F-415D-8065-DCD5C8936E16.jpeg

Funny how it's "wait and see" when there are positive or hopeful thoughts expressed about AEW

But the doomsaying and predictions of abject failure are readily accepted as a high probability

WWE brainwashing

Funny how it's "wait and see" when there are positive or hopeful thoughts expressed about AEW

But the doomsaying and predictions of abject failure are readily accepted as a high probability

WWE brainwashing

Can you show me where this was said?

I pray this AEW thing works. I pray Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks don’t turn this promotion in to the AWA and Memphis where you had the guys holding pen and paper booking themselves to win the main titles multiple times.

You forgot Florida...and guess who did it there?... :wink:

see clip cued up...

enjoy some behind the scenes history of the man with the dyed blonde hair work his magic with the fans!
...brought to you with pleasure by green rhino wrestling classics...

@NTWT
@Case
D deleted
@furiousstylezz
@dcallamerican

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom