January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night and day compared to his New Japan stuff.

He talked about that recently..Talked about how hard it was to just go sit in a little room and watch a tv and try to call a match..Plus he's said before that NJPW didn't really give him and Josh much notes or history which would've aided them a lot in their calls of the events..And he said not being there live makes it hard to get into the emotion of the match which comes across in his commentary..

I'd watch a promotion started by Ja Rule
F29F559B-6BCE-499F-B58E-7E407D7A13CE.jpeg

He talked about that recently..Talked about how hard it was to just go sit in a little room and watch a tv and try to call a match..Plus he's said before that NJPW didn't really give him and Josh much notes or history which would've aided them a lot in their calls of the events..And he said not being there live makes it hard to get into the emotion of the match which comes across in his commentary..

Yeah I listened to that and he’s right. He’s doing very well tonight it’s great hearing him on the mic

Yeah I listened to that and he’s right. He’s doing very well tonight it’s great hearing him on the mic

Yeah man, he sounds happy and like he's having fun..Which is so great to hear..Ever since Jan died he's just not sounded like himself (his podcast would be an exception sometimes)..But tonight he sounds like he's back..

Yeah man, he sounds happy and like he's having fun..Which is so great to hear..Ever since Jan died he's just not sounded like himself (his podcast would be an exception sometimes)..But tonight he sounds like he's back..

This right here. He also sounds really happy doing the podcast with Conrad. Been damn good so far and I imagine it’ll only get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom