***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

im hating. ^^^

the high in new jeru is 25 degrees.

sigh
it's 25 here as well..
Celsius ahahaha
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Is it just me or are the CDP XIs really uncomfortable compared to the last retros? My Concords are one of the most comfortable Js I own and I've only worn the CDP XIs to two classes (two hours) and I'm already taking them off. SMH. Anyone that's worn them more been able to break them in? Getting tempted to trade my second CDP for DS Bred XIs straight up.
CDP XI / XII were my first ever Jordans.
I ended up selling them almost immediately trying them on.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Kept it simple today for normal 80 degree day during winter today in LA
glasses.gif

White Tee x Levis 501 x Blazers low

How do y'all wear jeans during 80 degree weather? That just boggles me
laugh.gif

friday after work to sit on my *%% and play mario kart on wii

saturday to kick it at my boys crib

sunday to do some grocery shopping

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Is it just me or are the CDP XIs really uncomfortable compared to the last retros? My Concords are one of the most comfortable Js I own and I've only worn the CDP XIs to two classes (two hours) and I'm already taking them off. SMH. Anyone that's worn them more been able to break them in? Getting tempted to trade my second CDP for DS Bred XIs straight up.
CDP XI / XII were my first ever Jordans.
I ended up selling them almost immediately trying them on.
grin.gif
Well, I decided not to change shoes and I'm glad I did. They did get more comfortable. I guess it'll just take wearing them a few times.

NE Bulls Fitted x Levis x Levis 501 x CDP XIs

I need your help NT! I got these in today and can't decide which color laces. Opinions? Check the detail on the laces.

NikeAirsNCrispyTees wrote:
I need your help NT! I got these in today and can't decide which color laces. Opinions? Check the detail on the laces.

Red! White would look alright as well but I can't do red and yellow together. Reminds of of McDonalds or ketchup and mustard.

I apologize for the Tony Yayo in advance......

If you care,
Jacket- Calvin Klein
Same ol' Coal hat
DQM Chukkas

another wdywt contestant

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

atc - what kinda watch is that? i think i recognize that other guy
nerd.gif

It's Emporio Armani or as I go around in person telling people when they ask, Armani! I never wore watches because I could never find one I liked, I wentto Magic in Vegas and besides all the magic crap I was going to search all over for a watch. It was my one goal in Vegas. Well, that and to "GetSilly." Anyway, on the last day I moseyed on into the Emporio Armani store at Ceasers and knew it was the one for me.

ATC nice and what shoes is mr. DePaula wearing? VIIsheaven good movie selection!

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom