***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by TheTim11

hey photobucket users....quick question...i'm about to use up my allotted 25GB of free usage for the month already and its only the 4th of Jan.....i dont know how this happened but i think its cuz i linked my Yuku/NT account to PB like 2 days ago or cuz i just left my PB logged in all day...anyways does anyone know how to slow down my bandwidth usage without upgrading to PRO...should i just delete some of the shizz i have on there?
Damn, you must have a lot of pictures lol. Yeh, it would be best to delete some pictures or you can make a new account.

fresh 3m snakes back there!
pimp.gif

e8525bae26bce29fba63d9f963d147573141ef9.pjpg

Im about to go Work out and hoop....Excuse the blurry Pic...(BlackBerry)

....And Yes....I actually hoop in my Foams
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
....And Yes....I actually hoop in my Foams
smokin.gif
Is it because you're cool?

DF!!!

Basically
pimp.gif

Lol, nah...I had to point it out because I know some Die-hard sneaker head is gonna say "You're gonna ruin your foams!!!"...or something likethat

nah ^^^ thats what shoes are for. You should of seen all the kiddies with their panties in a bunch when I posted a pic of my tiffs crinkled and creased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMKickz

nah ^^^ thats what shoes are for. You should of seen all the kiddies with their panties in a bunch when I posted a pic of my tiffs crinkled and creased
laugh.gif
I remember that
laugh.gif

jmkickz that pic was dope bcuz ur wearing ur kicks and u weren't scared....my tiffs r very broken in LOL! and i wouldnt have it any other way...

dope fits everybody.....sneakermane what up!

peace.

YO!
Lol, nah...I had to point it out because I know some Die-hard sneaker head is gonna say "You're gonna ruin your foams!!!"...or something like that
Not as bad as skating in Tiff's. *gasp*

And I appreciate you not taking that as a jab. NT'ers can be over-sensitive in the '09.
Hey Ant
happy.gif
Havent talked to ya in a while, hope you and da fam enjoyed the holidays. Now its time to get back to NT buisness lol
I saw you in the Fitted thread. I was wondering where you dipped out to. Get at me.

DF!!!

I used to ball in foams but they kill my arches anywho sweet infrareds up there icould use another pair......

Back
Top Bottom