***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

olympic ones x slim levis x lrg tee x ae sweater

i love these. been wearin em alot lately.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/memo13trujillo/?action=view&current=100_0071-1-2.jpg

smokin.gif
fits everyone

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by iamlj

cold as hell in the fairborn, oh area. kickin it at my friends apt thought id take a pic with her mac.
crooks varsity
am 90s
af hoody/scarf/beanie
republic jeans

you goto wright state?

yea man. you go to school here too?

July in January Here In L.A.
pimp.gif

White T
Jordan B Ball Shorts
Chi-Town Forces
2uqf7lw.jpg

To Go To One Of My Spots......
29esztd.jpg

YoungSk8...nice af1's
Black Ice116...nice concords

To watch Rockets and Lakers...Great game till the end..sorry no pice of the game...forgot digicam
mad.gif
mad.gif

*Ricky Bobby voice*.....Kobe is the Jesus Christ of basketball

1e635966fc2aa7d40d2e0a5ab0353a7964d0cbb.JPG

71535096fe34ae23018f09febbcc4356996b164.JPG

YoungSk8: Newcastle is potentially the most delicious beer of all time. Good pick.

I've had a few PMs and a few comments about those Pumas. Thanks for all the compliments, guys. For those of you interested, they're $39.98 at FNL.

Here's the link: http://www.finishline.com...h=true&Ns=P_SalePrice|1

They come in grey, black, white, and red. Total with shipping was about $52 I think.

EDIT: Does anyone have the purple Pippens? Tempted, but they're over my price range right now. Still recovering from Christmas.

10.5 on the low anyone?
nerd.gif

^ Newcastle is the shizzz..

and i checked up on those pumas.. only grey and black in my size.. but i was trying to get free shipping but no go.. maybe next time.

Originally Posted by az005us

^ Newcastle is the shizzz..

and i checked up on those pumas.. only grey and black in my size.. but i was trying to get free shipping but no go.. maybe next time.
If you like Newcastle, try Landshark and Sam Adam's Pale Ale. Both similar, yet intriguing, ales. Check your local FNL. I saw them at theGarden State FNL and an FNL in South Florida. Good luck! PM me with your size if you want. I may be going to the malltomorrow and I'll check for your size if you want.

Post no. 200! Only 100 away from selling what I don't want anymore to non-five-year-old-hypebeasts like the othersite.
wink.gif

man MrMcfly85 i tried to pull off the same outfit combo the new era rockies purple and viii' aqua and concord but isnt the two purples way off? no flamejust thought it was wierd that i tried this like a week ago and had to change outfits

Back
Top Bottom