JAN 09 Economic BLOODBATH

devildog1776

Banned
It coming y'all... The job market is about to crumble after the holidays are over... I got xclusive info from some top bankers in my bank as well asanother outside source... Just a warning of what to come
tired.gif

Throw enough #+*@ (predictions) against a wall, and something is bound to stick, right?

Yeah whens the last time the holidays have NOT boosted the economy EVEN A LITTLE BIT?
Just stack all you can and hold on for the ride.

And no one needs any information from a banker to know that most every company that hires seasonally will let go of those people.

Every cent i make is stashed. With the exception of paying bills i aint spending money for a minute.

You know its exclusive information when it's spelled Xclusive. Might as well have thrown in a couple kay Slay shout outs, too.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

And no one needs any information from a banker to know that most every company that hires seasonally will let go of those people.

NOT SEASONAL PEOPLE BUDDY... PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AT FIRMS FOR 20 + WILL BE GETTING AXED.....

NOT SEASONAL PEOPLE BUDDY... PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AT FIRMS FOR 20 + WILL BE GETTING AXED.....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

It coming y'all... The job market is about to crumble after the holidays are over... I got xclusive info from some top bankers in my bank as well as another outside source... Just a warning of what to come
tired.gif

Sounds like some sort of insider trading is going on. I reported this to the SEC tipster hotline, consider yourself under investigation.

Well, surely, if you want to go that route....since we're having a dismal 4th quarter of the year, why wouldn't that make sense? Aren't people and benefits the first to go? People who have been w/ companies for 20 year,generally make more...therefore, I'd imagine that'd be part of the case.

It coming y'all... The job market is about to crumble after the holidays are over... I got xclusive info from some top bankers in my bank as well as another outside source... Just a warning of what to come
tired.gif

I truly hope you know what you're speaking on
tired.gif

Throw enough #+*@ (predictions) against a wall, and something is bound to stick, right?

laugh.gif
.. is the economy going to crash after the aliens come?

I guess working for mcdonalds its pretty vauble now since the encon so fcked up.. real talk

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I guess working for mcdonalds its pretty vauble now since the encon so fcked up.. real talk

Yeah, but how will you be able to date celebs working there?

Originally Posted by jeyel

laugh.gif
.. is the economy going to crash after the aliens come?

laugh.gif
no stupid, the aliens will clearly crash into the economy.. duh...
nerd.gif

^^^ bankers, you all know they are the reason for the "crash" were experiencing now.

the dollar is going to collapse soon, !!+# a job. i dont want a unified currency (US/Can/Mex) ... which is whats coming, and the ppl will want it, which is thesad part.

!!+# bankers, we shouldn't have a central bank charging interest to print money.

and you all should probably listen to him, cuz even without his information if you can follow the trend of job losses over the past year, its onlyaccelerating, this is a manufactured beast, easily contained. but the ppl on the bottom cant see the whole picture, cuz that doesnt matter, what matters tothem is their personal position. so the reaction is one out of a here and now.

those dollars you have in the bank are gonna be worthless in 18 months, the Euro is collapsing, UK has a debt that is greater than their GDP.

my suggestion which would save the dollar (if they wanted to ...) would be to start increasing the primary interest rate jack that %%$$ up to 7-8% over thenext 18 months (itll hurt like getting +*@%%$ raw by a baseball bat covered in razorwire) but itll be a lot better for the long term (10-15+) years and beyond.what were doing now, is gonna slow growth to a halt, thats not what we want (as a nation!). what were getting is a fiscal collapse precipitating on the orderof balancing the global books.

no one realizes that with houses as cheap as they are, soon enough ppl will start buying them, what needed to happen was a normative correction to where theprices were real, vs the imaginary prices that they had inflated to. now ppl cant afford them and lose them and their jobs, and boom now what, now theres nogrowth and no ppl can get jobs to replace their income.

everyone below a cutoff point of information is FUCT!!!

grab your gold/copper.

So you're willing to bet, that BANKERS are the ONLY reason, we're in this situation?

Its circular. Consumers, credit agencies, credit rating agencies, government, bankers, and back down again. Like I said, not the SOLE reason we are where weare.

we need to make a group on niketalk. we need to come together. get this money and start really gettting this money. i aint gonna say this again

Back
Top Bottom