Jamie Foxx vs. Kevin Hart...epic funny.

That hairline joke hurt Jamie's soul, and Kevin knew it.

Kevin held his own
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Kevin Hart is that dude

I just saw Kevin Hart over the weekend and he honestly wasn't funny at all but I am so glad he went hard on Jamie.
i take it u went to comedy jam.. but i agree he wasnt all that funny he was better last year

Kevin Hart is that dude

I just saw Kevin Hart over the weekend and he honestly wasn't funny at all but I am so glad he went hard on Jamie.
i take it u went to comedy jam.. but i agree he wasnt all that funny he was better last year

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Kevin Hart is that dude

Yup...comedy jam. I am sure dude is funny but he had a hard act to follow after Jo Koy killed it. It was just hard for people to come from such a high and then hear Kevin Hart with such more of a mellow act.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Kevin Hart is that dude

Yup...comedy jam. I am sure dude is funny but he had a hard act to follow after Jo Koy killed it. It was just hard for people to come from such a high and then hear Kevin Hart with such more of a mellow act.

"When you say it, I know in your mind, you know it's not going to work and you still say it"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"When you say it, I know in your mind, you know it's not going to work and you still say it"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom