Jameer Nelson Might Play in the Finals

but i just said it's a risk you have control over. but, yeah, probably not gonna win anywayz.

Chemistry...
garbage.
If Jameer is Healthy he will be effective. Just off ability to make open shots.
he's not a 30% shooter
If he is as healthy as he has been letting them know, Get Meer in there for a good 20 mins a game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Nonsense. It would be a very stupid move to mess up core chemistry. Just a ploy to throw off the Lakers' coaching staff.
QFT...why would they throw Skip under the bus when he was a main factor in them getting this far? Don't see it happening...

Lakers win regardless of their PG

I don't see why people keep bringing up Skip like he matters...

When the game was on the line in game 5, guess who wasn't in the game.... Skip.

It was Hedo, Lee, Pietrus, Lewis & Howard.

SVG's faith in Skip wavers from game to game so how much harm can bringing back Jameer be?'

More often than not, it's Hedo who's running the offense for the Magic anyways.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

but i just said it's a risk you have control over. but, yeah, probably not gonna win anywayz.

But how would they have control over him driving the lane a getting fouled hard by Drew/Dj/Trev?

And at this point I'm jus sounding like a broken record, but "the risk is higher than the reward, and I believe the lakers will win"

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Nonsense. It would be a very stupid move to mess up core chemistry. Just a ploy to throw off the Lakers' coaching staff.
QFT...why would they throw Skip under the bus when he was a main factor in them getting this far? Don't see it happening...

Lakers win regardless of their PG
SKIP IS STILL GOING TO STARRRTTTT....

i dont know where yall getting the idea that he isn't....

the only person this might affect is anthony johnsons minutes....

Originally Posted by The Wizard

SVG's faith in Skip wavers from game to game so how much harm can bringing back Jameer be?'

having a whole lineup of shooters isnt good? hedo runs the offense in the last seconds in the game, that was how it mainly was with or without nelson.

Jameer Nelson played the game of his life....twice against the Lakers

and both games were decided by less than 10 points combined

I wouldn't be too excited about a 65 percent Jameer Nelson back on the floor after missing 4 months

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by The Wizard

having a whole lineup of shooters isnt good? hedo runs the offense in the last seconds in the game, that was how it mainly was with or without nelson.
yes he does, what's your point?

i'm saying it's not like Skip has been out there ballin, when your coach takes you out of the game in some key situations, that means he doesn'thave 100% faith in your decision-making. if that's the case, how much harm to Skip's psyche will it be if Jameer is on the bench and is able to play.

If Skip is hot, he's going to stay in the game just like every other playoff game, but if he's out there chuckin and making bonehead plays, bestbelieve he'll be right on the bench just like SVG had done with him all season long.

Back
Top Bottom