JaMarcus Russell -- Oakland Mansion in Foreclosure

you guys are dumb if you think it means he's broke. he's out of work and theres no need to live beyond your means. that 195k a month he pays for the house in one month can buy u a decent house somewhere else. hell u can buy a mansion for 350k in atlanta. 195k a month x's the 48 months he's been in the leaugue isnt even 5 mill. he's made 60. after tax's 35-39 cash.

you guys are dumb if you think it means he's broke. he's out of work and theres no need to live beyond your means. that 195k a month he pays for the house in one month can buy u a decent house somewhere else. hell u can buy a mansion for 350k in atlanta. 195k a month x's the 48 months he's been in the leaugue isnt even 5 mill. he's made 60. after tax's 35-39 cash.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

LOL...the house is worth 2.4 million, not 40. I'm pretty sure hes not paying anywhere close to 195K a month. 

LOL...the house is worth 2.4 million, not 40. I'm pretty sure hes not paying anywhere close to 195K a month. 

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They actually have mansions in Oakland? 
eek.gif

Hard to believe but yes.  Oakland is night and day, depends what side of town youre in. 
It's also roughly 50-50. Living in Oakland above the 580 freeway = winning but yall don't know that.
and
eek.gif
at the current market value for his house being 2.4 million, I don't know if I even believe that.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They actually have mansions in Oakland? 
eek.gif

Hard to believe but yes.  Oakland is night and day, depends what side of town youre in. 
It's also roughly 50-50. Living in Oakland above the 580 freeway = winning but yall don't know that.
and
eek.gif
at the current market value for his house being 2.4 million, I don't know if I even believe that.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

you right , i read 195k in TOTAL payments , thats OD for one month if the house is 2.4 mill :roll

you right , i read 195k in TOTAL payments , thats OD for one month if the house is 2.4 mill :roll

he didnt make 60 million. made 32 or something like that. still a #$@% load.

he didnt make 60 million. made 32 or something like that. still a #$@% load.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

So? Doesn't mean he's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

He probably couldn't get what was owed on it and since he's no longer a Raider there's no need for it. I don't mean to associate the word "strategic" with Jamarcus at all, but this very well could be.

CA real estate law only allows for the collateral (IE the actual house) to be taken back...
Truth. Guaranteed he cant sell it and instead of paying an insane amount every month for an empty crib he's willing to take the credit hit.
But he could be broke also..

So? Doesn't mean he's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

He probably couldn't get what was owed on it and since he's no longer a Raider there's no need for it. I don't mean to associate the word "strategic" with Jamarcus at all, but this very well could be.

CA real estate law only allows for the collateral (IE the actual house) to be taken back...
Truth. Guaranteed he cant sell it and instead of paying an insane amount every month for an empty crib he's willing to take the credit hit.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Nah I guarantee he can sell it. Houses in that part of the Oakland Hills were selling and even been being built throughout the recession. As far as I know his wasn't on the market as far back as last summer.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Nah I guarantee he can sell it. Houses in that part of the Oakland Hills were selling and even been being built throughout the recession. As far as I know his wasn't on the market as far back as last summer.

Yeah but you don't know what his mortgage is let alone what he paid for it...so he may be able to sell it, per se, but is underwater.

Yeah but you don't know what his mortgage is let alone what he paid for it...so he may be able to sell it, per se, but is underwater.

It amazes me how horrible "professional" scouts are sometimes. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Alex Smith, David Carr, Joey Harrington etc. I am no football genius but I knew everyone of those guys was going to suck in the pros and I didn't have to watch them throw versus air in some pointless combine. Morons straight morons.  

It amazes me how horrible "professional" scouts are sometimes. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Alex Smith, David Carr, Joey Harrington etc. I am no football genius but I knew everyone of those guys was going to suck in the pros and I didn't have to watch them throw versus air in some pointless combine. Morons straight morons.  

Originally Posted by epox12

roll.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom