Jaime Foxx Vs. Howard Stern

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

When Jamie started talking about the "special love" that Robins dad use to give her I was done....

Foxx>>>>>>>>>>
indifferent.gif

yeah because Howard Stern and the crew hasn't talked/joked/made over a thousand song parodies about the SAME EXACT Robin incident for the last 15 years.

-The Juice

Foxxhole FTW

Corey Holcomb killed Robin a few weeks back. 

Johnny Mack had me rollin to with all his Howard Jokes.

and Jamie just landed a animated TV show based off his radio show.

Plus Stacey Dash

Foxx is winning

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

When Jamie started talking about the "special love" that Robins dad use to give her I was done....

Foxx>>>>>>>>>>
That wasn't foxx saying those things and I didn't find it funny. . .

Howard > Jamie. The Stern's show been great this past weeks. Whenever he uses the autotune it
laugh.gif
. Also, Sal using the autotune to order pizza was straight 
roll.gif
. Enjoy

Stern said on the show today that he called Jamie a few times, but Foxx hasnt returned his calls.

Sounds like Foxx is all bark, no bite.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Howard Stern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jamie foxx
Correct

also I HATE Howard Stern threads on NT because, 1. I am a Howard Stern super fan, and 2. Most of NT does not listen to his show and get false info about his show.

-The Juice
Word.

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

fan here too.

i am actually suprised, we don't fit his normal demographic

Honestly I find it crazy when my boys say they don't listen to him. His humor/show is exactly what me and my boys joke/talk about. I only have like 3 friends who religiously listen to Howard like me. The guy is king, period. When it come to audio and visual entertainment Jamie Foxx is not F'in with him. Howard TV is better than 80% of the garbage shows on TV.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ when Baba Booey did a break down of all of Jamie's movies, found out how much money the movie cost to make and how well/bad the movie did at box office. Gary said dude should write a check to Hollywood for like $300 million for all the money he loses in ticket sales.

-The Juice

-The Juice

laugh.gif
at that pic Howard might be right

But Howard has never been funny to me dude just says and does things. Jaime has a stable of comedians on his team. Howard has a yes woman and a drug addict

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

No one follows Howard anymore.

Jamie > *
b3016743030821f546f8f27e7ab2a438293f7096.gif

BEFORE 1/9/06

Sirius Satellite Radio had 600,000 subscribers

Just 4 years AFTER Howard Stern Joined

Sirius Satellite Radio has 8 million listeners

Howard Said, "if I join XM I will put Sirius out of business, if I join Sirius I will put XM out of business"

In 4 years of being on Sirius, Howard pummled XM business FORCING a merger between the company with Sirius sharing 51/49 of the market.

Sirius/XM now has 20 million listeners

Howard has a MINIMUM of 7 million listeners ....That is more than The View, Oprah, Ellen Show, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Regis and Kelly, The Today Show, and Good Morning America

Foxxhole radio can't even bring in a fraction of Howard's listeners.....so w. t.  f. are you talking about? Go sit your ill informed as down and take a nap.

Has no followers
roll.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
Howard has cult following word to making facebook groups against Foxx. Howard stans need to sit down

Back
Top Bottom