Jadakiss Will Be The Ambassador For Bow Wow's New Album

Jadakiss can't even make a COMPLETE album himself... How is he supposed to help someone else acheive that...

Unless this is a nice way to say he's ghostwritin for him...

But even THAT isn't the best idea in the world...

Someone needs to give Big Bank Bow, Rico Love's #...

Jadakiss can't even make a COMPLETE album himself... How is he supposed to help someone else acheive that...

So ambassador is code for ghost writer.

Can't blame Jada since he probably charge this dumb *$!$% stacks to write his album.

So ambassador is code for ghost writer.

Can't blame Jada since he probably charge this dumb *$!$% stacks to write his album.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Co-sign all of this.

However, Bow has stepped his game up QUITE nicely since his last foray and his mixtapes since then have shown nothing but improvement.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Co-sign all of this.

However, Bow has stepped his game up QUITE nicely since his last foray and his mixtapes since then have shown nothing but improvement.

G3 Goin 2 Be Crazy  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Son Is Trash

I honestly think this LP will be the re-introduction of Bow Wow to the industry.

But.. I can't believe Jadakiss actually agreed to oversee this album. I would think he would be someone to say Bow Wow is whack and stuff....

I honestly think this LP will be the re-introduction of Bow Wow to the industry.

But.. I can't believe Jadakiss actually agreed to oversee this album. I would think he would be someone to say Bow Wow is whack and stuff....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

As if he has somethin BETTER to do...

Other than look as flabby as EVER and spit the EXACT same verse for the 6th year in a row...

I guess we can expect ANOTHER dissapointing album in about a year and a half...

Typical Jadakiss...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

As if he has somethin BETTER to do...

Other than look as flabby as EVER and spit the EXACT same verse for the 6th year in a row...

I guess we can expect ANOTHER dissapointing album in about a year and a half...

Typical Jadakiss...

Back
Top Bottom