Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

Performing Tuesday on 106&Park with The LOX and Diddy
[didn't they already do this...assuming for BENJAMINS...not that I'm complaining]
T-Dot...make the post

^ They did do it already I have it on VHS it was for the Bad Boy Anniversary in '04 or '05. I was going to post tomorrow but I didn't think it wasDiddy.....I was hoping for a Nas or Hov ah well I'm glad about The L.O.X. though.

Album is decent at best. 6.5/7 outta 10. when it shines it shines though. It's another Def Jam formula album. Throw a %%+ load of features, Wayne, Ne-yoand the Jeezy feature and there you have it.

his album release part is tonight. I wanna go but i have a feeling it'll be the same old same old....i gotta handle some stuff anyway....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Album is decent at best. 6.5/7 outta 10. when it shines it shines though. It's another Def Jam formula album. Throw a %%+ load of features, Wayne, Ne-yo and the Jeezy feature and there you have it.

his album release part is tonight. I wanna go but i have a feeling it'll be the same old same old....i gotta handle some stuff anyway....
blackmagnus514 review - http://lifehasnoscript.blogspot.com/2009/04/album-review-last-kiss.html

props fam
pimp.gif

Dam I was actually kinda looking forward to this. Looks like jada will get the old fashioned download and not purchase. And I say this cause Ive bought everyjada cd.

Originally Posted by ZSong

Just skimming through this.... smh at most of the production on this
No matter how good Jada's flow is, alot of these songs have beats that I can't be bothered with listening to for 3-5mins

-Styles P joint needs a better beat, thought it was cool at first but it got real annoying by the 1 minute mark
-The Mary joint is just a few notches above BraveHeart Party, not interesting enough to bump for 5 mins
-I'm just NOT a fan of Avery Storm
-"Smoking Gun" would've been iller if Jazmine singing "with a smoking gun" was repeated throughout the verses
-Song with Nas is the best/one of the best....and the Ghostface/Raekwon collabo too
-"Death Wish" should've been on a Mobb Deep album
laugh.gif

-too bad he didn't get that French Montana joint for this
-SMH at reserving a slot for a remix to a useless song with Jeezy's crew and some unknowns
-"Things I've Been Through" is one of the good joints too
-"Rockin With The Best" is hot regardless of who on it just cuz of that grown&sexy Neptunes style of production, probably would be a better joint with another rapper but I'm not complaining.....was waiting for Fabolous to appear any moment tho
-I actually like "By My Side" with Ne-Yo....don't get why NT hates it so much, the bass reminds me of 90's Bad Boy/Trackmasters production... tho I agree it's a horrible lead single for Jadakiss

_
I don't see why fab can't find beats like that...what is the problem?

Seriously bruh, how long did it take to make this album? The overall sound of the album is pretty good...sounds alot like the last one though....

I'll be harsh and give this a 5 just, just because of the two neptunes tracks + ghost/rae, nas collabs

and...

"toast on my lap/got the east coast on my back"

Guess the pressure is too much.
tired.gif

EVER SINCE THE 1ST KISS ALBUM I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT REAL KISS TO COME BACK!..........I LIKE THIS ONE BUT HAVEN'T FINISHED LISTENING TO IT SO ICAN'T SAY JUST YET IF HE'S BACK.....SO FAR SO GOOD THOUGH!....

Album is 6.5/7 outta 10 to me.

I just accept him for what he is.

OJ da Juiceman did not belong on this CD. Jeezy held it down for the south.

Once again, a Def Jam artist get more features on their albums than necessary

I cant get into that Mary joint. she sounded weak

Back
Top Bottom