Jackie Chan Appreciation (vol. his one crazy dude.)

i've always enjoyed watchin his movies. crazy *%! dude
pimp.gif

how old is he anyways?

I say this often, but Jackie Chan is one of the RAWEST MF'ERS EVER BORN. Seriously. Breaking bones, almost dying, falling on his neck, etc. Dude is a straight beast.
pimp.gif

#2 and #1

60 foot fall with only 2 awnings to soften it?!
eek.gif

There HAS to be something wrong with that picture, that drop could kill a person easy.

And burning off all the skin in your hands?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

yeah i saw this last year. he is a beast. it's too bad he doesn't get the respect he deserves in general.

I totally agree... nothing compares to such talent & dedication...

Jackie Chan is that dude....always been a fan of his flicks. He puts it all on the line every time. had to look away on the part where he landed on his neck though.....scary.

im surprised there hasnt been several jackie chan appreciation (not that i know of anyway)

bruce lee will always be the one popularized martial arts into the mainstream...jackie took it to the next level

very appreciated...dude has charisma and can whoop some behind too
pimp.gif

A Remake I'm Excited About: THE KARATE KID...

Looks like it'll be one Hollywood remake worth seeing. I'm gonna see it. Check out the trailers.

Jackie is the man.

Jackie has always been my favorite

and for the record Jackie Chan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jet Li

How is the scene where he slides down the glass windows on the side of that building NOT number 1? Don't get me wrong, 60 and 100 ft fall, no landing, that shhhh is crazy. But look at the view down that building!!!

saw that last week, hes got balls to do every stunt and for breakin almost every bone in the body.

Back
Top Bottom