Jacka** Presents: Bad Grandpa Starring Johnny Knoxville October 25th, 2013

No way the funeral and wedding are real. I don't care what the trailer says.

The kid is 8. He worked with Knoxville on his last film and kept on punching him in the **** and pulling pranks. Knoxville wanted to work with him after that

Was about to say that someone should make a gif of him making it raaaaaiiiin
roll.gif

They straight jacked Little Miss Sunshine with that skit, but they had me in tears so it's all good
laugh.gif

Im def going to see this when it comes out. The part where he was doing the kids pageant had me on the ground!!!
roll.gif

You can tell some of the stuff was staged. The bystanders reaction was not. Nothing different than the prank shows on youtube. They pull the prank and then tell the people "Gotcha" now sign here to be in our movie.

i always wondered if the Jack***** crew was done and then we get this. although it just seems like its just Knoxville, i will see as soon as i can. it would be cool for guest appearances from the other guys. i was in tears when he made it rain.

This ish looks hilarious.... Will definitley watch.

Making it rain at the pageant :rofl: i was dying watching that....

The pageant scene reminds me of an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Hilarious everybody in the theater was laughing throughout the movie

the movie was funny as **** the theater was PACKED i went there 20mins before the time on the ticket and there were NO SEATS for 2 even had people sitting all in the very front row and **** :lol:

ending credits were good too everyone watched the whole thing :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom