Jack In The Box Appreciation Vol. Late Nite Munchies

Can't beat 4 tacos and a big cheeseburger when your fienin at 1am...gotta appreciate J-Bo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Taco Bell > Waffle House >>>>> ________

If live somewhere where they have Waffle House then you obviously don't know about JBo...plus JITB = 24/7 compared to Taco Bells limited hours...

naw..when i'm high taco bell is good..but waffle house is way better if i'm super high..i went there one night and ordered $15 worth offood for myself and ate it all
laugh.gif

but jack in the box is appreciated too..i've hit them up plenty of nights when i was high..that double bacon burger is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

If live somewhere where they have Waffle House then you obviously don't know about JBo...plus JITB = 24/7 compared to Taco Bells limited hours...
I ate at JBo once when I used to live in Houston, I wasn't impressed. That was a long time ago though, maybe they got better...

herb/everclear/yellow pistols. west coast how we doin it.

Jack n' the box = breakfast jack w/ butter milk sauce.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 tacos w/o lettuce, lrg. curly fries & mango-banana smoothie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stocked up w/ buttermilk..my regular
smokin.gif

taste buds be like
eek.gif
when
pimp.gif

Pissed me off when they got rid of the spicy chicken bites. The jack in the box around my area, the employees suck, they close randomly at night to get highand stuff. I went up there one night, ask the chick for some tacos, she said we dont have any there frozen. Im like What? I just drove off, nothing good couldof came out of me ordering.

^^ Agreed those spicy chicken bites were really good I went to Jacks on day and found out they didn't have them.

Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger with Curly Fries and a Lrg. Lemonade= WIN! Too bad I'm dieting for basketball season trying to improve my vertical and overallspeed.

Originally Posted by the north west

late night mexican fast food > everything else
there is some truth to that!

but I wish there was a Jack in the Box here.....everytime i had it was fast food piffery!

Originally Posted by the north west

late night mexican fast food > everything else

true but you can't eat mexican food all the time...selection at jbo is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
breakfast and a burger is too damn clutch when drunk

Mannn, the jack up the street from my house is seriously "club jack" at night... all the time. cars making snake lines, full-capacity cars, loud music unless it's their turn to order. Gotta say it's one of the best ways to end my night! Haha last night got me a.... burger,lemonade and potato wedges (eat that with hot sauce and those who like sourcream add it in, promise you it's good. my friend put me on that!) but usually i do the chicken sandwiches with buttermilk
smile.gif

Jack in the Box is dope. Of all fast food it's probably my favorite spot. Sourdough Jack, curly fries, Oreo shakes, tacos, Ultimate Cheeseburger. So good.

Back
Top Bottom