J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Originally Posted by nykid2387

What is the title of the app. If it's available for iPhone, it will also be available for iPad, right ? I use android phone but I would download it on my iPad.

J23
Yeah I won't have an iPad specific version yet, but you can download any iPhone app on your iPad, it just runs in that small view mode.

Would be sick on the android market too
smile.gif

This looks awesome. I'd like to see someone (not necessarily you) elaborate on this and make a full out AJ 'encyclopedia' of shoes. OGs and retros; Descriptions, release dates, market value, etc for each model & colorway. I know that would be a S ton of work but it would be nice to have a quick reference for those who aren't as up on sneaker knowledge as others may be

<----this guy
wink.gif

Maybe somethin similar to sneakerfiles but more in-depth? just a thought. Don't get me wrong though, this is sick! I can never keep track of an rd to save my life. 

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

This looks awesome. I'd like to see someone (not necessarily you) elaborate on this and make a full out AJ 'encyclopedia' of shoes. OGs and retros; Descriptions, release dates, market value, etc for each model & colorway. I know that would be a S ton of work but it would be nice to have a quick reference for those who aren't as up on sneaker knowledge as others may be

<----this guy
wink.gif

Maybe somethin similar to sneakerfiles but more in-depth? just a thought. Don't get me wrong though, this is sick! I can never keep track of an rd to save my life. 
agreed man, i think this app has some potential in the history section to keep track of all of the releases for each shoe, but like you said that is a lot of work. would love to build out those features, just need to see how this app does to start.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by scunny

Awesome idea! Maybe eventually add to it a section on how to spot fakes. Just list common differences between some real and fake J's. Just a thought.

indifferent.gif
 Do you really need that much help to spot a fake that you need a mobile check list???

Anyway the app sounds good would DL
i actually think its a good idea.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by andysleon

OP, how is the progress coming on this app? 

He said he submitted it to apple, guess he is waiting to hear back from them
yep just waiting on Apple. prob will be a little over a week. i will post back in here once it is ready.

It is called J23 but it is not out yet, it is submitted to Apple just waiting to get it approved

Back
Top Bottom