J. R. Rotem is a Beast On the Boards

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude be killing it

Yea, he's made alot of hot beats/tracks lately. He's a solid producer.

Most recent..
-Rick Ross - Boss
-Bun B ft. Sean Kingston - That's Gangsta
-The D.E.Y ft. Juelz and Sean Kingston - Theres nothing remix
-Plies ft. Ne-yo - Bust it baby...

and more......

[Sean Kingston] Yeah mon! [/Sean Kingston]

but yeah he's produce some nice tracks

Hip-Hop Police
Look At Me Now
In Love With Moula
Position of Power
pimp.gif

This Ain't a Game
pimp.gif

Doctor's Advocate

He killed The DEY - Give You The World with the earth wind and fire sample....Song is actually dope overall.

He's definitely one of the most versatile dudes, as well. From Game's "California Vacation" to stuff like Matt Pokora and Kingston.

He can switch up his sound to almost anything. Props for that.

^it says "JR" at the beginning... and dude should b a beast... he JUST started makin rap beats but dude was a classical piano player i believe... prostatus...

^ Word... I think he's only been in the game since about '06.

He went to school to score movies, I think, and been playing classical piano since he was madd young.

I wish I had true piano talents...
laugh.gif

Position of Power is that @$@

I wish hed leave kingston alone tho

That Bun track would have been that much better.
As is, I cant even bump it. The hook is terrible

j.r. been in the game for days not since 06.... he was producin for destinys child and teena marie back in the day along wit hella other old stuff for lil flipan obie trice an jus hella different tracks...he been doin it....he started doin it really big around the time when he did S.O.S for rhianna

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

j.r. been in the game for days not since 06.... he was producin for destinys child and teena marie back in the day along wit hella other old stuff for lil flip an obie trice an jus hella different tracks...he been doin it....he started doin it really big around the time when he did S.O.S for rhianna

yea... i meant he really got into hip hop production... he said his boy said u can make some dough off rap beats so he started makin em... i forgot where iread/saw the interview... but it was when he first signed sean kingston...

Back
Top Bottom