[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Documentary reminded me why he my fav in the game. Brought back memories to meeting em in 2011 at the HOB in Chi.. show was the following day, but he came in from Milwaukee to hit the bar/mini club inside the HOB.. He was in a little VIP room, but my man was able to get me in my bro in and atleast just say what up. Ended up taking 3 shots of henny with him directly, and talking about Jordan's and females.. down to earth ain't the word. my brother looks just like em so E and all ha boys was like "aye yo stunt double!" Humble dude man. :pimp:

finally got a chance to watch part 1 of the doc....wow just wow. cole is really that dude. can't wait for part 2 - 5.

Part 1 seemed so much longer than 30 mins. Maybe it was because I was so into it. It was really good.

So much of the second episode was shot in Baton Rouge right at LSU. Been to so many concerts at the Varsity and I could tell the energy was live there.

I don't see how anybody could not like this series when it's all over with. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Man, those St. John's scenes put the biggest smile on my face. I knew exactly where these ___s were at every point and felt memories from kicking it at those spots come back to me :lol:

I'm loving this documentary so far.

:lol: @ them cutting to him writing right after his man was talking about there being that one bird in a New York flock who is thinking bigger. Expect that to find its way on to the next project in some form.

Last edited:
His face when the birds flew up to him while he was writing... :lol:

:lol: it was funny but to me it looked like it took as some kinda sign since he was just talking bout them lol

But this documentary has been cool, didnt know how much everyone has to do on a tour. Kinda wild actually

Hey was up with Cole in vegas on NewYears....Is any body going?

Going out there with the fams and wanted to take my sister for a late Christmas present, any deals on tickets?

FNL would be held as Cole's classic. One of my favorite bodies of work from 2010 to now. Too deep for the intro is to damn smooth
pimp.gif
At the time i felt the same. But 5 years later it had  some filler tracks and sounds dated.

Damn another episode out and I still haven't watched the first two.

Damn man ... This dude Cole is the Truth!
Watched the 3rd video and feel Justified in that I recognized his lyrical genius, talent and drive back then with FNL :pimp:

It's should have been his first album ... but happy he at least released it as a mixtape :pimp:

Mixtape wise ... FNL is one of the best ... along with Big Sean's Detroit and Weeknd's House of balloons :nthat: its among the new wave classics for sure.

Peace [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

Damn man ... This dude Cole is the Truth!
Watched the 3rd video and feel Justified in that I recognized his lyrical genius, talent and drive back then with FNL
pimp.gif

It's should have been his first album ... but happy he at least released it as a mixtape
pimp.gif

Mixtape wise ... FNL is one of the best ... along with Big Sean's Detroit and Weeknd's House of balloons
nthat.gif
its among the new wave classics for sure.

Peace [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️
Big Sean's Detroit is amazing, love that mixtape

Back
Top Bottom