[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Hip hop is coming full circle man. Made Nas Proud!

Btw, here was his response on the collab with Kendrick (from the Reddit AMA):

Thank you. This question will be asked a lot so I'll just answer it here. We have some really good songs in the stash, but haven't had a chance to properly work on a project. An album will come in the future, but probably not this year. I'm just happy for my n******
I'm super late and just now discovered these songs so don't flame me if they're old to you, sounds like they were both produced by Cole

Cole's verse on Temptation was cool but K. Dot :x :x :pimp: comments saying even Cole acknowledged it :lol:

if these + Forbidden Fruit are a preview of whats to come then I cant wait for that collabo, hip hop needs it

I just made a post about this,

but the Rap album of the year category at the upcoming grammys :wow: :wow: :wow:

Cole vs Ye vs Hov vs Sean vs Wale vs Kendrick vs Drizzy vs Tyler :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Very cool move by Nas.

Absolutely, I don't even know if something like this has ever been done before :x :smokin Loved the original, the concept/cole's honesty/vulnerability too...now to get Nasir actually on it?! Awesome moment for hip hop....it needs more of this type of stuff and less pointless beefs over dumb ****

He gave all the albums away to his fans, though. 
LoL - I guess they are waiting outside to give those albums away .. LoL

He gave it to them people that knew they were going to get it for free fam.

Like seriously - If Kelly Rowland was there and she bought all her albums, I bet your *** would of have been - Damn Kelly why you did that, I was about to buy one. You never know peoples intentions man ....

Plain and simple the **** he did was a SIMP move point blank period.

If he was going to sign and give them away, he could of have done in a professional way. If Drake wanted to show support - He could of have bought one and kept it moving. 

I'm guessing they are really going to go ahead and listen/keep all the other CD's they bought. LOL - OK

Never heard of ******* like this ..

We can all assume what he did next, but we never know.

He gave all the albums away to his fans, though. 
LoL - I guess they are waiting outside to give those albums away .. LoL

He gave it to them people that knew they were going to get it for free fam.

Like seriously - If Kelly Rowland was there and she bought all her albums, I bet your *** would of have been - Damn Kelly why you did that, I was about to buy one. You never know peoples intentions man ....

Plain and simple the **** he did was a SIMP move point blank period.

If he was going to sign and give them away, he could of have done in a professional way. If Drake wanted to show support - He could of have bought one and kept it moving. 

I'm guessing they are really going to go ahead and listen/keep all the other CD's they bought. LOL - OK

Never heard of ******* like this ..

We can all assume what he did next, but we never know.
avy to post ratio is ridiculous

I just made a post about this,

but the Rap album of the year category at the upcoming grammys :wow: :wow: :wow:

Cole vs Ye vs Hov vs Sean vs Wale vs Kendrick vs Drizzy vs Tyler :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

beyonce-laughing-o.gif

Anyway, just heard that Drake/Cole "Jodeci" freestyle (or "freestyle"). Pretty nice. I'll probably buy Cole's album after hearing that.

Just read some of that Cole AMA and someone posted a link to this

Back when he went by "Therapist" its pretty dope too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom