[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I have a feeling he's going to put out a tape around the beginning of the year. Y'all forget that TWU just came out in the summer. You know we gettired of an artist quick if they put out too much material

J Cole > Drake

I've said somethings I didnt mean before like Drake > J.Cole
I was just in denial

forgive me ya'll, i'm from Toronto
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

excuse me im really late

im about to d/l now.

listened to the whole tape

dude is very talented.

im not gonna do a j cole/drake comparison they both talented

i think somebody said drake is more versatile......maybe that is true.

EightysBaby wrote:
J Cole > Drake

I was just in denial

tired.gif

im real tired of these people from Canada thinking they running things cause they got drake

just cause jay had a few tour dates there does not put you on the map nor does it allow you to get all gitty thinking people are paying attention to you

in 3 or 4 months drake will be gone and you guys can go back to shoveling snow or whatever you do in Canada

/rant

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

EightysBaby wrote:
J Cole > Drake

I was just in denial

tired.gif
im real tired of these people from Canada thinking they running things cause they got drake

just cause jay had a few tour dates there does not put you on the map nor does it allow you to get all gitty thinking people are paying attention to you

in 3 or 4 months drake will be gone and you guys can go back to shoveling snow or whatever you do in Canada

/rant

Why u always upset? You go in every thread and everything u say is negative, chill out fam its not that serious

No one said Drake put us on the map, we already know Vince Carter put us on the map
laugh.gif

Is that suppose to be an insult or something...

"go back to shoveling snow or what u do in Canada"
indifferent.gif
?

Singer Trey Songz recently toke to his official blog to express his thoughts on J.Cole's guest verse Wale's Beautiful Bliss. Check out this excerpt of Trey's comment's on the verse.

"Pride. Passion. Ambition. Humility. Grind. Those are only a few of the words used to describe this verse, and even they don't truly do it justice. That's the beautiful thing about music, however. It can bring out so many emotions not easily conveyed in everyday conversation. Hopefully, you can appreciate this lyrical offering as much as myself."

For Trey's full review, click here And you haven't already download Beautiful Bliss here.

EightysBaby wrote:
J Cole > Drake

I was just in denial

tired.gif

/rant
No wonder you're so miserable, you're a Raiders fan. And Drake is going nowhere.
With that said J. Cole is going to have a big 2010. There isn't a song or verse of his I haven't liked. Beautiful Bliss was awesome.
Hopefully Jay could do for Cole what Biggie did for him.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

my parents beat me as a child
Mine did too, I got beat til I was 16 and Im still not as upset as u r.
roll.gif

oh I was joking. I'm sorry for your troubles friend
And did u think I was serious, thats not something I would share on NT if it was true
laugh.gif

But c'mon don't be so negative all the time, cheer up
smile.gif

"Im bored, this !+++ is simple
on instrumentals i'm kimbo
slicing on any tempo
im bussing like many pimples on a temple
on the heart, like I just seen some nipples on beyonce
no disrespect to hov but If i didnt I'd be beyond gay"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Im bored, this !+++ is simple
on instrumentals i'm kimbo
slicing on any tempo
im bussing like many pimples on a temple
on the heart, like I just seen some nipples on beyonce
no disrespect to hov but If i didnt I'd be beyond gay"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Almost erased those lines but in the end I choose to keep em,
Cuz if I said it, I REALLY MEAN IT"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He shoulda never rapped on this. It was okay but I'm not feeling this like his other joints

Uni-bomber >

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Singer Trey Songz recently toke to his official blog to express his thoughts on J.Cole's guest verse Wale's Beautiful Bliss. Check out this excerpt of Trey's comment's on the verse.

"Pride. Passion. Ambition. Humility. Grind. Those are only a few of the words used to describe this verse, and even they don't truly do it justice. That's the beautiful thing about music, however. It can bring out so many emotions not easily conveyed in everyday conversation. Hopefully, you can appreciate this lyrical offering as much as myself."

For Trey's full review, click here And you haven't already download Beautiful Bliss here.

didnt someone else on treys blog post this, not trey

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Am I the only one that skips wale verses and only play j.cole verse? my man is a problem
pimp.gif
Yup, u are...that whole song is dope.
yea Wales verse was good he had some nice lil metaphors and whatnot but JCole......
indifferent.gif
HOW THE +%@% ARE U THAT DAMN GOOD!!!

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Am I the only one that skips wale verses and only play j.cole verse? my man is a problem
pimp.gif
Yup, u are...that whole song is dope.
but JCole......
indifferent.gif
HOW THE +%@% ARE U THAT DAMN GOOD!!!
roll.gif

I be on the same $#!!

Back
Top Bottom