I've Reached My GOAL!!! - Jordan I - XIV

Its taken a while but I finally got my OG I - XIV color ways! Some have come and gone through trades over the years but I've finally reached my goal. This past Saturday with Jordan XII release put the close on my hunt. There are many other versions of these shoes and in other peoples opinion they may be better. However, these are what I have been on the hunt for over the past decade plus. I may add some other OG colors but nothing really to get crazy about. Now its all doubles from here on out…#PIZZAZ!

I thought u said ur goal was to have all ogs??

The '12 xiis don't count then. So, you're still on the hunt. Lol

Nice collection either way though.
pimp.gif
Edit.Og colorway. Ohhh ok. Nvm. Lol

Originally Posted by Leonidas

thats a good goal to set, glad you reached it!
With the way Jordan Brand is re-retroing the I-XIV line up, this is an easily attainable goal.

this is exactly what i wanna do and then quit with sneakers for a while
sweet collection though

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Leonidas

thats a good goal to set, glad you reached it!
With the way Jordan Brand is re-retroing the I-XIV line up, this is an easily attainable goal.

It might be easy for new jacks that started in 2008 now. But this has been a slow and steady process from 2000 to now. I wasn't lucky to be gettin retros re-released every two to three years. Im glad Im pretty much done with JB. 

Congrats for you reaching your goal. I like all the selections that you picked for each model.
pimp.gif

Congratulations man. I recently finished my collection too so I know how happy you must be.

Originally Posted by chuxndunx

Congratulations man. I recently finished my collection too so I know how happy you must be.

totally stoked and relieved that i don't have to worry about these jordan lines anymore. its getting ridiculous out there now. 

Back
Top Bottom