I've been shutting off all electricity in my house before going to sleep...

For about the last 6-7 days. And I have never had such vivid thought provoking dreams in my life.

Not to mention I seem to sleep better (use to roll around a lot - or wake up often) amd wake up feeling much more refreshed and energized for the day. And the only alteration is shutting the electricity in the house off

Now I don't know if this premise/idea is actually working or not but I'm definitely interested in researching it and finding out if other people do it.

Amd yes I shut my phone off. I theorize that all the electricity flowing around us can't be a very healthy thing

Everything? Even the home security?

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

This is so dangerous I don't think you'll realize it while you're in a deep sleep having your amazing matrix like dreams :lol:

Be safe.

electricity if all around us http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
[h1]Nikola Tesla[/h1]

Tesla's diary  contains explanations of his experiments concerning the ionosphere  and the ground's telluric currents  via transverse waves  and longitudinal waves.[sup][117][/sup]  He researched ways to transmit energy wirelessly over long distances (via transverse waves, to a lesser extent, and, more readily, longitudinal waves). He transmitted extremely low frequencies  through the ground as well as between the earth's surface and the Kennelly–Heaviside layer. Tesla received U.S. Patent 645,576  for wireless transceivers that developed standing waves by this method. In his experiments, he made mathematical calculations and computations based on his experiments and discovered that the resonant frequency  of the earth was approximately 8 hertz (Hz)[sup][118][/sup]  (later confirmed by researchers in the 1950s—named the Schumann resonance).[sup][119][/sup]  Tesla sent electrostatic forces through natural media across a conductor situated in the changing magnetic fluxand transferred electrical energy to a wireless receiver.[sup][citation needed][/sup]

At his lab, Tesla proved that the earth was a conductor. He produced artificial lightning  (with discharges consisting of millions of volts and up to 135 feet long).[sup][120][/sup]  Thunder from the released energy was heard 15 miles away in Cripple Creek, Colorado. People walking along the street observed sparks jumping between their feet and the ground. Electricity sprang from a tap whenever someone turned them on. Light bulbs within 100 feet of the lab glowed even when turned off. Horses in a livery stable bolted from their stalls after receiving shocks through their metal shoes. Butterflies were electrified, swirling in circles with blue halos of St. Elmo's fire  around their wings.

Don't refrigerators run on electricity? I'd think food would spoil? Idk, maybe not

Yea, but you as long as you keep the doors closed the food will be fine.

I think it takes a day or 2 for the food to completely defrost, even if you have no power.

It definitely isn't defrosting completely in just 6-8 hours, I know that for a fact.

Also, I'm assuming OP just means the stuff in his room.

I highly doubt dude is just going to his breaker @ night and turning everything off, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes i wake up at 3:30 am thinking its all a dream until i walk into a wall or something. 

op are you just unplugging the stuff in your room, or do you literally mean switching off power in your whole house?

i wonder if the cumulation of all electrical frequencies throughout a house would affect sleep in any way.

OP if you are talking about items that emit signals I can understand that but for your everyday appliances (fridge, toasters, washing machine) that don't you are reaching. I'm an electrical engineer btw.

Seems pointless to me.

Why do you need to shut off the electricity in your ENTIRE house? Don't you sleep in your room?

How about just closing your door and shutting the lights off? It just seems pointless to me, what are you trying to prove?

I hope you re-think this and come down to your senses!

Have you slept with any form of light on before? If that's the case, your body might be producing more melatonin. I've noticed the same feeling when I switched to sleeping pitch black.

I personally can't do no electricity. I need my alarm sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom