IV breds

Fake or real?

• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100% real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tongues are all jacked up and the material of shoe looks completely off. These arent even the good fakes.

that box tag number font looks off

Does it have the "TWENTYTWELVE" on the inside of the tongue?

Can you at least get a pic of the inside of the tongue?

Edit: Nevermind. I looked at that box tag closer and the words are not parallel they are slanted: Fugazi

Last edited:
that box tag number font looks off
Does it have the "TWENTYTWELVE" on the inside of the tongue?
Can you at least get a pic of the inside of the tongue?

Edit: Nevermind. I looked at that box tag closer and the words are not parallel they are slanted: Fugazi
I was about to say man, did u really take a look at that box sticker. That **** aint nowhere near even close. Jumpman on tongue look like he weigh bout 350lbs

Last edited:
hey I'm not the one who advised a first time jordan buyer that the 4s he was interested in were fake when they are legit.... he even took your advice 
roll.gif

and now you are looking at the tongue?

You've even admitted yourself you don't even own a pair of 4s.... why are you trying to legit check them..... ?

hey I'm not the one who advised a first time jordan buyer that the 4s he was interested in were fake when they are legit.... he even took your advice  :rofl:

and now you are looking at the tongue?

You've even admitted yourself you don't even own a pair of 4s.... why are you trying to legit check them..... ?
I own two pairs of aj4s and why u all in my grill anyway.

Last edited:
lol... no comment on your shoes...
roll.gif

enjoy padding your post count bro...  3600 posts in 6 months thats got to be a NT record.

Back
Top Bottom