iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

this thread has been most helpful. I went through and fixed all of my artist category and i put (Remix)(ft.) in the titles of the respective ones. Now im gonna put the bitrate and see which songs i have to re-down..*cough*.....um...re rip from the cds.
laugh.gif

this thread has been most helpful. I went through and fixed all of my artist category and i put (Remix)(ft.) in the titles of the respective ones. Now im gonna put the bitrate and see which songs i have to re-down..*cough*.....um...re rip from the cds.
laugh.gif

It's a damn job going back and fixing things but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

It's a damn job going back and fixing things but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

Does anyone know how to add 1/2 star ratings to your library?

I think you have to rename a registry key or something to that effect but I'm not sure.

I think you have to rename a registry key or something to that effect but I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I gave my whole library 5 stars.
laugh.gif
I don't see the point in rating my music

laugh.gif

I also gave my library 5 stars that way i click rating up top and all 5 star songs go the top and all songs with the ! that are dead tracks are easily removed

I also gave my library 5 stars that way i click rating up top and all 5 star songs go the top and all songs with the ! that are dead tracks are easily removed

Originally Posted by Watchmen

laugh.gif
Why not delete the column?

laugh.gif
Why not delete the column?

laugh.gif
trust me.. there is a point..
smart playlists - add songs rated 4 stars and up - songs not listened to in the last 5 days...  
pimp.gif

edit: very useful if you have over 100gigs of songs 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 word to CrazyEBW

33oqs8p.jpg

laugh.gif
trust me.. there is a point..
smart playlists - add songs rated 4 stars and up - songs not listened to in the last 5 days...  
pimp.gif

edit: very useful if you have over 100gigs of songs 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 word to CrazyEBW

33oqs8p.jpg

i had something that bothers me about my library i have these two mixtapes that have various artists on both
i try to get one artist on each song and then at the end of the song i put feat. the other artists just so it'll be easier to sort by artists
what do you do when you don't know who the actual artist or there is two artists.
idk maybe im just too ocd about this! i hope this even makes sense

Back
Top Bottom