ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I'm pretty sure there's fans of that in here including me. It's just that since electronic music as a genre isn't so popular on NT we sort of mash everything elec related here. Some of the old school 90s Tech I still slap today. Then there's the feels trip of listening to a new Avicii song with a sample of a great 90s Classic in it[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Also sucks that Avicii announced his retirement. Seen him once

Yeah i kind of noticed that but i just had to ask.

Def was a big hit in the community when avicii announced it. I've seen him maybe 4 times and it was always a great time.

I'm so gutted i had to miss Sasha last friday. I still haven't seen him. I will be seeing digweed again most likely this week.

I'm a techno head. Going to see Nina Kraviz this Friday then Digweed Saturday.

Don't care about Avicii retiring one of my least favorite shows I've ever been too
laugh.gif
I had my moments.... 
laugh.gif

Nice... i've yet to see Nina but i will be seeing her at Movement.

going to kaskade on the 7th at la convention center.

kinda want to go to his redux show the night before tho ...

seeing disclosure end of this month. hope its more of a chill session then a more ravey vibe even though I'm calling that 90% of the people going will be the latter

also I found new bae

Anyone of you ever been to a Blkmarket membership party?

I have 2 weeks after my semester ends (I'll be home in NYC week 1, in LA/SD week 2) before MCAT studying and just wanna party, have fun, and do different ish. If you guys been can you tell me about your experience. I'm a deep house head and not gna front like I listen to techno religiously (actually have completely lost touch with the dance scene recently,) but I was thinking of going to Jamie Jones. Read the venue he's doing is trash though and I can imagine it being a **** show, so l listened to a set by Scuba who'll headline Blkmarket and it was banginnnn :pimp:

Just want feedback if anyone's ever been or even seen scuba / taimur & Fahad live. Or maybe a similar type party. I'll be going with my girl, just never done one of those secret location super underground parties before :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom