It's Too Hot Mann!

It was 90 here and super humid
sick.gif
. Some guy had the nerve to have on a bubble coat. I had to do a double take, like is this guy serious.

They closed the schools here in Philly early today because so many in the district lack air conditioning.  Something tells me back home in Georgia that would not have happened.

They closed the schools here in Philly early today because so many in the district lack air conditioning.  Something tells me back home in Georgia that would not have happened.

It's 100 here in Atlanta SMH. Nobody was even at the pool today it was so hot.

It's 100 here in Atlanta SMH. Nobody was even at the pool today it was so hot.

my a/c was busted in my crib from sunday till today.

was camping at my parents crib to beat the heat, but eatting their food
pimp.gif

i dont mind the heat either but i couldn't sleep it was so bad  

my a/c was busted in my crib from sunday till today.

was camping at my parents crib to beat the heat, but eatting their food
pimp.gif

i dont mind the heat either but i couldn't sleep it was so bad  

Went out to ball earlier this afternoon but that was a bad idea. Felt like hell on Earth here in NYC and it was humid as hell. I hate when people complain about the winter and hope for summer, then complain when it finally gets here. I'd prefer winter over summer because I hate the heat and humidity, and dislike sweating. People better think twice before they wish for that NYC summer. And to make matters worse I lifeguard full-time outdoors so one can only imagine what that's like. I can't escape it. 
mad.gif

Went out to ball earlier this afternoon but that was a bad idea. Felt like hell on Earth here in NYC and it was humid as hell. I hate when people complain about the winter and hope for summer, then complain when it finally gets here. I'd prefer winter over summer because I hate the heat and humidity, and dislike sweating. People better think twice before they wish for that NYC summer. And to make matters worse I lifeguard full-time outdoors so one can only imagine what that's like. I can't escape it. 
mad.gif

man the only thing worst than the heat is that it's hot as hell in the night out here .... I'm saying in ny I know if I leave the window open a little cool breeze will blow in but out here just gusting hot %*# air

man the only thing worst than the heat is that it's hot as hell in the night out here .... I'm saying in ny I know if I leave the window open a little cool breeze will blow in but out here just gusting hot %*# air

Back
Top Bottom