IMG_5450.jpg

1234709198_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84-085.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

nah I'll pass I'll take a 6 series.

say what?

I'm still trying to figure that one out.
laugh.gif

Yeah, no %+%$ you'd take a 6 Series over a Genesis. What does that have to do with anything? It's a completely different kind of car in a completely different price range.

It's like if someone posted a Buick Lucerne and he came in and said "Nah I'll pass, I'll take a Phantom."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

that had to be sarcasm. hell, i'll take a 911 over a pinto.

Sarcasm FTW!! Lighten up guys.

The car is a nice car dont get me wrong BUT (and I hate this expression) at the end of the day, it is still a Hyundai

Word, I said on the last page that I thought it was. Just didn't know for sure, cause some NTers will bring BMWs into everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If they changed their name and logo would y'all cop
nerd.gif

thats a stupid argument. you pay for the brand name, come on this is a sneaker website where we pay 150-200 Minimum for a pair of sneakers.

theres no way i would whip that Hyundai, i would rather get a 1989 240sx and put money into it
nerd.gif

say what?

laugh.gif

Yeah, no %+%$ you'd take a 6 Series over a Genesis. What does that have to do with anything? It's a completely different kind of car in a completely different price range.

It's like if someone posted a Buick Lucerne and he came in and said "Nah I'll pass, I'll take a Phantom."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The car is a nice car dont get me wrong BUT (and I hate this expression) at the end of the day, it is still a Hyundai
Ehhh then why say it? Hyundai has proven for several years they can now compete with the big guys (Toyota, Honda, Nissan). The quality is good andthey give you the best bang for your buck. Resale value is still low but if you're looking for a car to keep for a few years you shouldn't look past aHyundai.

Originally Posted by philly035

say what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ehhh then why say it? Hyundai has proven for several years they can now compete with the big guys (Toyota, Honda, Nissan). The quality is good and they give you the best bang for your buck. Resale value is still low but if you're looking for a car to keep for a few years you shouldn't look past a Hyundai.
that HAS to be sarcasm as well
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

am i think only person that sees a hyundai coupe and automatically picture lloyd from entourage pimpin it?

say what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ehhh then why say it? Hyundai has proven for several years they can now compete with the big guys (Toyota, Honda, Nissan). The quality is good and they give you the best bang for your buck. Resale value is still low but if you're looking for a car to keep for a few years you shouldn't look past a Hyundai.

9ca26ee44e51b667d78e45b7b6c0af704cd25bf2.jpg
I really hope that was Sarcasm as well. People I known have never kept a Hyundai past 18 months, they took the negative equity, the L and went toa Toyota, HOnda, and Nissan. Hyundais are terrible point blank.

say what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I really hope that was Sarcasm as well. People I known have never kept a Hyundai past 18 months, they took the negative equity, the L and went to a Toyota, HOnda, and Nissan. Hyundais are terrible point blank.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

lol... my friend got a brand new Hyundai genesis coupe, needless 2 say he regrets getting it everyday, he has gear problems, eletrictal, his car randomly stopped working one day, and we literally almost died one day making a turn going like 5 MPH and the car almost spun out
alien.gif
. I slapped him on the back and told him that's what he gets for getting a Hyundai and its true, NEVER EVER getting a Hyundai so long as i live on this earth
laugh.gif
, Oh and now my friends asking for his money back and going Nissan
pimp.gif
If that's true then cot damn...I think his might be a lemon because I haven't heard of things as ridiculous as that occurring on a massivescale with the coupe.

Originally Posted by chickhien

am i think only person that sees a hyundai coupe and automatically picture lloyd from entourage pimpin it?

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was going through Monday Night's posts.
laugh.gif

hyundai will be at the top in the next 10 years
*looks at avy*

*chuckles*

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

say what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I really hope that was Sarcasm as well. People I known have never kept a Hyundai past 18 months, they took the negative equity, the L and went to a Toyota, HOnda, and Nissan. Hyundais are terrible point blank.

ehh....yeah im reaching.... so are people that bought and had nothing but issues with them. That 10yr/100k warranty (which is pointless) is there for a reason

Here's the new Sonata. They have stepped up to be the next Lexus, I agree with everyone else that is saying wait 5 or so years, they will be a powerhouse.Kudos to the brains behind the Genesis, G coupe, and now this. Makes me want to go and buy one, when it comes out. Estimated to start under $20,000
eek.gif
. Can't wait to see the specs on this thing.
2011-Hyundai-Sonata-9.JPG.jpg

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-19.jpg

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-22.jpg

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-23.jpg

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-25.jpg

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-18.jpg

I saw the car for the first time two days ago (not a car guy), and was like, what the eff is that? IMHO, the joint looks very nice, but some will still clownyou because of the stigma attached to the company.

The car def gets attention, but like others have said, I'll give them a few more years before throwing money down for one..

In the meantime, I rather stick to a 350/370Z..

I'll get a 2.0t with sunroof eventually, although by then I'll have '11 Camaro SS, 06 V6 Accord coupe with FP package and wheels, and a 05 G35coupe with the brembos, and a older silverado to haul stuff in

Back
Top Bottom