It's starting to look like that time were I leave the earth

I'm sorry you have to go through this man. reading your post made me tear up. I'm going to prayer for you.

try your best to hang in there and keep your spirits high. I hope for the best for you.

Not many pple have to go through what you're going through (I really hope u pull through)... Once u get past this it will only make u stronger.

Is there a way we can reach out to Nike to help pay for treatment or anything? I remember they helped a little kid in a similar situation.  Hope you pull through fam..

Everything happens for a reason man. You will be fine. Good luck with everything.

much love, brother

don't give up, but if you really gotta go, you know you got family on here
frown.gif

don't give up. don't lose hope. the most important thing is to keep your spirits up and believe you'll pull through

I'll be praying for you man.  From reading the replies, it looks like you're in Cali, if you're in NorCal around SF/Sac, hit me up.  Dudes always laugh when people say it's like a community because of the scamming and other **** that goes on, but it does hit close to home when an NT'er is going through something serious.  Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything, I'll try to help anyway I can...

This just made me sad, I seriously hope you pull through and come out safe. Don't mean to sound inappropriate but if the worst case scenario happens, can you give a family member your NT information so they can log on and let us know? Wish you the best man!:frown: :smh: |I

Really hope you get better fam. You always seemed like a really great guy. Stuff like this really breaks my heart

Real life.....

Hope you can pull through this bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom