It's Saturday Night: What are you Drinking?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

189208219_d381a05093.jpg

Still haven't tried this yet, how is it?

Drinking a Snapple but I could go for some bubble tea right now

came from a party/ get together and drank cranberry, pineapple, orange juice and goose all night

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

189208219_d381a05093.jpg

Still haven't tried this yet, how is it?

Drinking a Snapple but I could go for some bubble tea right now

Its not bad but the taste is a little overwhelming towards the end.

I started off the evening with a fishbowl and a pint of Stone Arrogant Bastard at the lovely Gerst Haus. Upon returning home, I moved on to a Three FloydsAlpha King. The final brew of the evening was a Three Floyds Robert the Bruce. A fine night indeed...

pick up 1pt of Salvation, belgium golden ale. First time drinking this and I didn't like it. It was too bitter for me. But I still drank it.

Didn't go out tonight, but I was wondering if any of ya'll mess with E & J.? You know....Easy Jesus, Erk & Jerk. Not the classiest of drinks,or brandy's for that matter, but ever since my freshmen year in college it's been my go to liquor. It just so happened that that's what myroommates were down with, and got me started.

Brandy, for one, is %!%...I don't know why I can stand it.

I'm drunk as hell. I had Ciroc and cranberry, then shots of Skyy Vodka and know telling what else. I feel great great right now.

I tell ya I really enjoyed the red wine. I bought it yesterday - well Friday - to have with some steaks. Then finished the bottle today (about two glasses).

Tomorrow - today - is gonna be a great football day, so I think it's gonna be beer. Sam Adams Cherry Wheat sounds great.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I tell ya I really enjoyed the red wine. I bought it yesterday - well Friday - to have with some steaks. Then finished the bottle today (about two glasses).

Tomorrow - today - is gonna be a great football day, so I think it's gonna be beer. Sam Adams Cherry Wheat sounds great.
Hmm..There's a number in your area I'd like you to call..It's 24 hours so you can call right now! It's (407) 260-5408...Here'sthe website - Link

lol..jk!

Originally Posted by Ghenges

smh.gif
I'm not a drunk.

Denial is the first symptom....

Soon he'll be posting angry rants directed toward us, the people trying to help you....

Then he'll be trying to pawn off his shoes for some hooch.

See the light, saying no can be more empowering than you think.

Back
Top Bottom