Al Audi wrote:
940sicc3 wrote:

laugh.gif
i swear i came in to post this exact comment

good for you i guess mayne

basically 

R8rIw.gif

Good Luck OP

Out of curiousity, what made you decide to join?

Was wondering because my best friend joined while only having one year left in college to finish his bachelors degree
30t6p3b.gif
total waste of money on his part

Good luck future shipmate.
I leave in March for bootcamp as a CM.

Keep your options open, as I hear seabees rates are pretty much closed.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Good Luck OP

Out of curiousity, what made you decide to join?

Was wondering because my best friend joined while only having one year left in college to finish his bachelors degree
30t6p3b.gif
total waste of money on his part

I joined because I didn't see anything good going for me where I stand at as of right now. I feel joining would give me more options and opportunities to do something with myself.

mad props for op
i failed hard as hell on my first time on the asvab and the second my scores were terrible

Originally Posted by FourReal

mad props for op
i failed hard as hell on my first time on the asvab and the second my scores were terrible

Study for it go to a local library and get the Kaplan study book it helped me out big time

Originally Posted by SoleKid

mad props for op

Study for it go to a local library and get the Kaplan study book it helped me out big time

wait hold up did you read the whole book

Originally Posted by SoleKid

mad props for op

wait hold up did you read the whole book
Basically, my recruiter gave me two weeks to study and freshin' up on some things and that book gives you everything you need.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

they want you
they want you
they want you as a new recruit
Village People lmao
laugh.gif

anyway, best of luck to you, sir.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom