.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif
pimp.gif
dude looks mad ashamed of something.......

He's mad that his doll is stylin on him

That safe is alright; I can appreciate the creativity but the only reason people are loving it is because of the craftsmanship and the super up-close detailedpics. If y'all seen Boosie wearin that in a pic yall would be like "what's that? A iced out refrigerator?" I don't get how Malice'sRe-Up piece looks
sick.gif
sick.gif
and like a slice of cheese, but the safe is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TK piece is sick

1211375488angelatk1.jpg

That safe is alright; I can appreciate the creativity but the only reason people are loving it is because of the craftsmanship and the super up-close detailed pics. If y'all seen Boosie wearin that in a pic yall would be like "what's that? A iced out refrigerator?" I don't get how Malice's Re-Up piece looks
sick.gif
sick.gif
and like a slice of cheese, but the safe is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

basically what i was thinking

I don't really get into jewelry, would never get a piece and/or chain, I'll take a nice watch anyday...

But regardless of who made that, it's pretty incredible and almost ironic.

yeh, but i'm not a celeb/rapper/athlete...... or a multi million dollar clothing brand owner.
i'm a regular jerky.

btw, i'm clowning 2moro again.... got a featured cameo in Snoop's New Video.
and got 2 more cats from Slim Thugga, etc that want me in videos in the next few down south in houston....
F it, I used to turn down videos, but i'mma be in all these joints now.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

yeh, but i'm not a celeb/rapper/athlete...... or a multi million dollar clothing brand owner.
i'm a regular jerky.

btw, i'm clowning 2moro again.... got a featured cameo in Snoop's New Video.
and got 2 more cats from Slim Thugga, etc that want me in videos in the next few down south in houston....
F it, I used to turn down videos, but i'mma be in all these joints now.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You ain't a businessman you're a business, maaaaaaan.....
i'm a regular jerky.

I guess you're right....

Ruined it. AP watches, while not my favorite, look "chunky" and masculine. Oversized and tough-looking. The diamonds take away that look completely.They scream "look at me" and give it a much more feminine appearance.

But it looks like they did a nice job setting the stones. I'm no jeweler, but that looks like top-notch work. Bet it cost a bundle.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Ruined it. AP watches, while not my favorite, look "chunky" and masculine. Oversized and tough-looking. The diamonds take away that look completely. They scream "look at me" and give it a much more feminine appearance.

But it looks like they did a nice job setting the stones. I'm no jeweler, but that looks like top-notch work. Bet it cost a bundle.

thats the problem is the work. the other problem is that the camera that took those pics were a little too good.

you can tell a few things that are VERY hard to tell from just a picture.

1. the setting is okay/good, def. NOT great. certain areas the pave' is set not close enough. it's symmetrical but the way the diamonds are sittingon it def. shows you it wasn't machine set, of course it wasn't, but when you can make someone think it was machine set, then thats the business.

2. the diamond clairity in those diamonds aren't the greatest to match a watch of that quality. I can see flaws in the stones. I shouldn't be ableto eye loop those.

ben, you obviously have a jewelers eye so I wont argue.

but can you mspaint or photoshop where you see flaws and can tell its not machine set?
setting lines look str8 and proportional to me?

and camel I agree with you, a lot of things that people praise look real real real feminine to me like diamonds/rhinestones on sunglasses.

Back
Top Bottom