.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

This is on ferrellwatches.com - a site that has a lot of Johnny Dang watches on it...

Put together by J. Dang:

JD1002-3.jpg

JDJ1-12.JPG

JDK1-7.JPG

Jada D block chain look hurt, like A thats the %!+% J hood Was draggin or B his %!+% got an STD of something. Yellow on Yellow with genital warts. The wholeright side look like a ROW of diamonds done came out. Diamonds DO fall out, any person whose owned jewelery will tell you that, but I dunno WHAt that green%!+% is

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Jada D block chain look hurt,
that chain is bananas.....when regular light hits it the piece looks like pissy fireworks, i remember when jadakiss wore it to perform wit mariahcarrey and styles P at the VMA's and his joint was the best chain of the night.

Jada D block chain look hurt, like A thats the %!+% J hood Was draggin or B his %!+% got an STD of something. Yellow on Yellow with genital warts. The whole right side look like a ROW of diamonds done came out. Diamonds DO fall out, any person whose owned jewelery will tell you that, but I dunno WHAt that green %!+% is
it must suck to lose stones. That's losing G's at a time.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Jada D block chain look hurt,
that chain is bananas.....when regular light hits it the piece looks like pissy fireworks, i remember when jadakiss wore it to perform wit mariah carrey and styles P at the VMA's and his joint was the best chain of the night.
Fat Joe's Fruity Pebbles "TS" w/ the matching cuban > _________________ the night of those VMA's.

im no jewelery expert but can anyone explain what the hell happened to that bezel on the first breit that Dang did?

lol at wentz lookin "real"

anyways, anyone know if theres any truth to this? figured itd fit in here.

Forbes reports 50 may expand his considerable fortune even more by moving into the jewelry industry. South Africa's Patrice Motsepe has been meeting withthe G-Unit capo for over a year.

Motsepe owns African Rainbow Minerals Limited, a mining and minerals company with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion. When 50 was spotted with Motsepe atone of his mines, he refused to directly address the rumors only stating that he was there for, "things that people wouldn't actually expect me to beinvolved in."

Both Forbes and Advertising Age speculate both men have designs on a joint venture to create a signature line of platinum jewelry bearing 50's name.50's response? "I got a diverse portfolio."

Damn, I remember when he busted out with the QB. It was killin' 'em. It's platinum, right? Anyone have close up pics of Biggie's Jesus? Howabout Ghostface's huge old school Jesus piece?

the QB piece was originally yellow gold ,and just had diamonds in the QB, had no bridge or diamond border, he got it right after IWW took off...
by the time the Firm album dropped, nas had gotten it all upgraded to how you see above, but it was still yellow gold, but a year later by the time I am cameout, he had it dipped in white gold like u see above...

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

Forbes reports 50 may expand his considerable fortune even more by moving into the jewelry industry. South Africa's Patrice Motsepe has been meeting with the G-Unit capo for over a year.
how much do you think it would cost to fund a military coup at a diamond mine?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

the QB piece was originally yellow gold ,and just had diamonds in the QB, had no bridge or diamond border, he got it right after IWW took off...
by the time the Firm album dropped, nas had gotten it all upgraded to how you see above, but it was still yellow gold, but a year later by the time I am came out, he had it dipped in white gold like u see above...
wondered about this, always meant to ask for some specs on that thing in one of these; the white one is the original yellow piece, it'splated with a lotta white metal now? Or it's a different piece entirely? Then there's that smaller white one, looks like the OG yellow one, nobridge, none of that pinstripe looking engraving? I dunno. Was on the Stillmatic album cover and I seen a picture of Nash wearing it. I remember whenCormega was still mad @ Nas he made some kinda suggestion alluding to rented jewels. I guess he was kinda tellin the truth, was for that video shoot ofQB's finest. Pretty funny interview, Cormega was talkin about how Nas & them were gettin all nervous when people got too far away from the set w/rented jewels on and accusations of robbery were about to come up. I guess it's just the way that he dictated the story, Cormega can be a funny dude,especially when questioning someone's character. But enough of that nonsense, seein that them dudes are cool now.

Anybody got any comments on what's been goin on in the precious metals market as of late or does it just seem like normal behavior, especially with the $index being higher? I realize that it wasn't for long but gold under 800, didn't think that would be seen in 2008. Platinum had been fallin, rhodiumdown to almost 4500, palladium under 300?

Back
Top Bottom