.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

That Icey fresh ring is serious but if I were to rock a big solitaire stone I would go with this style.

This is probably NLV's actual watch right here.
On another note....I saw this picture on facebook of this girl bragging about this ring.....It kinda made me sick...not her bragging but the stone....what kindof Crook bastard of a jeweler sells someone a stone of this quality for there engagement ring. Id be embarassed wearing something like that or having my girlwear something like that.Imean I like the style of the ring but holy

that is def. a super leggera chanel j12 that kobe got on. you can tell by the band. we've iced out a couple of them.

Originally Posted by treewing

This is like the crown jewel of crusty boogers picked from the nostril of a diamond mine....

72d25c94cec756c97336b8187dd01ec98d3d37d.jpg

e1b15d4dc76b71633cecbc717e5dee20ba56fd1.jpg

99815a4dcc687f6de482e3868f099a98733ae8b.jpg

..... just down right snotty
sick.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baby is holding the 2K4 version of my watch. My watch is the upgraded 2K6. The bands got more diamonds in them & I had a custom 6.5 ct bezel put in &the total ct count is 25 cts. I really thought I was doing it. Then I saw DJ Skee's & Ben's 10 ct bezels on there Super Avengers. Then the frownwas upon me !!!!....LOL !!!!

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

that is def. a super leggera chanel j12 that kobe got on. you can tell by the band. we've iced out a couple of them.

BB how sure are you? Cause from far I cant tell the difference between Cartier/Chanel black/silver bands. That looks a lot like the black/steel version of thecartier band though, almost the same as the chanel but the links look further apart. And I have seen a lot less of the silver/black Cartier's then theChanels out there, that would lead me to believe kobe would rather scoop one of them up. Not this one exactly but first decent pic I could find of theblack/silver band combo, looks a little different then the Chanels and a little better if you ask me
smile.gif

L11281388.jpg

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Ben...are you guys doing engagement rings on the regular now a days or sticking to custom?

YEA BEN, YA BOY MAY NEED ONE NEXT SUMMER. LET ME KNOW MANE!

Originally Posted by str8hustler

That Icey fresh ring is serious but if I were to rock a big solitaire stone I would go with this style.

This is probably NLV's actual watch right here.
On another note....I saw this picture on facebook of this girl bragging about this ring.....It kinda made me sick...not her bragging but the stone....what kind of Crook bastard of a jeweler sells someone a stone of this quality for there engagement ring. Id be embarassed wearing something like that or having my girl wear something like that.I mean I like the style of the ring but holy

thats alot of freaking chains in the background...

you can tell that watch kobe on its a chanel becuase if you look at the cartier closely each link has rubber in the middle for seperation. the chanel doesnt

you can tell that watch kobe on its a chanel becuase if you look at the cartier closely each link has rubber in the middle for seperation. the chanel doesnt

yea its sad to see rhodium go from like 9gs to 1g. and platinum from 2gs to like 700$ an ounce. crazy!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yea its sad to see rhodium go from like 9gs to 1g. and platinum from 2gs to like 700$ an ounce. crazy!!!!!!!!!
Where can I go buy some gold or platinum at the current price?

Back
Top Bottom