.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

lax: its the roc!
mb: is it?
laugh.gif
that actually got a chuckle outta me

the hate for LAX is crazy today... dude could be chilling with Hov in the South of France and yall stick gonna flame him
laugh.gif

Bleek probably didn't even see the chain, son probably had it tucked in his shirt and right before the flash went off pulled it out quickfast.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

smh.gif
@ dudes goin at LAX for postin a pic of him and bleek...

Its not te fact that hes with Bleek...its the fact that son has on that home made Roc piece and hasnt even put in work for Roc-a-fella to even earn a Roc piece
laugh.gif
...Son is TOO grown for that....its mad corny...

If coppin' a Hov CD counts as puttin in work for Roc-a-fella....Wheres my piece at?
nerd.gif

WOW finally I can comment...I know Im a newbie but Ive been watching these threads since Vol. 3 or 4....and *%++ this so far I think has been one of the betterones. That Prince story Ben told is @+%*$*+ hilarious and classic. New website is sick! And damn where did IDIDIT come from Jason of Beverley Hills is smashingpeople over the head left and right...some serious competition for Ben. I really like the JOFBH Tyga piece holy even though it kinda looks like Cold Spit.Lastly LAX what up. @%+@ these haters I respect your hustle and its good to see you stepped down the pawn shop @!$. For real don't bad mouth LAX he mighthave some bomb deal on a watch you might want.

Has anyone seen the new Rolex Presidentials they just came out with?????? @+%*$*+ dope as @%+@! They are oversized now so they are like 40mm same size as thesubmariners and they are too classy.

Ive been looking at watches a lot lately...these are just a few rolies that I think are nice right now. Ill post some breitlings and other watches I think arenice

those are the breilings Ive been looking at.....I wanted to get an icy watch soooo bad but my jeweler had been dicking me around and now the markets are socrazy. I decided to put a nice CHUNK of change into some equity funds so once the market bounces back Ill be looking at some nice 50 percent returns on mymoney. Then Ill get a watch lol..

Back
Top Bottom