.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

It wasn't that serious bro.

They just don't like you.
You already knew that

laugh.gif

You Can't win for losing LAX

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Rjwco

props
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

no but really, this is the nicest thing I think I've seen you post that you've personally done.

You can give one of the many L's you've taken back.
He didn't make it... so he can't take credit for it.. i know the person that makes it. he just buys it from her. all of his g-shocks arefrom the same person.. they are all mostly sample pieces that he is trying to resell

Nice site , lets you see the work and not all distracting with some crazy flash sequence . Nice and Clean

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I don't care what y'all say.....that joint is trash.

How the watch out in the sun and the steel is dancing more than the diamonds?

Im good.
Agreed. Also the grey G button stands out too much. Start using something else than the $40 Walmart joints..
Thats real talk, coming from a dude currently wearing a $40 walmart one.

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

here is the upclose of the bobby v pic somebody wanted

2wq4zts.jpg

sorry, that's a really bad picture. we're re-doing our website and that's all i had on my laptop. here's a better one (not touched up at alleither):

df416b1b0411508fa7aba98661260471ec01827d.pjpg

the blue diamonds on the 6 points are all set upside down...you can tell a lot more from the bad picture at the top. i love it...my favorite part about thispiece is the high polished ring in the middle. it looks 100x crazier in person.

Just wondering... Why did you set the diamonds upside down?

Btw, did you guys finish the piece that was inspired by Bun B's joint?

dont care what anyone says, I don't like the color combo on that watch.
but I dont like most Gshocks.
and wheres bigLes' post?

yo mo how many grams is that blue kolla piece

focus diamonds work always on point 110% of the time!!!

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Just wondering... Why did you set the diamonds upside down?

Btw, did you guys finish the piece that was inspired by Bun B's joint?
color treated stones don't shine like natural whites. there's really no comparison unless you go for the super high quality color treatedones and only a select few artists can afford those. so because they don't reflect the light like the whites do, we set them upside down when we have thechance (and the budget is provided). i hope one day you can see the piece in person so you can see how much it really *twinkles ( :tongue: ). also, i'm sure ina club or something like that you'll also see that this thing hits the light similar to the high quality color treated stones. [/end]

btw, it's a trade secret and we usually only do it on women's jewelry, but for this one we had the budget, so i figured why not. we even made all 6points separate pieces so just in case Bobby didn't like it, we could change it back to a normal setting.

yeah, we did finish the Bun B inspired piece about 2 months ago, but i'll wait for zahir to post pictures after he's finished with them in about twomore weeks. it looks good, but the stones are smaller than the Bun B piece. after looking at close up pictures before starting on this piece i really lost alot of respect for that one. i grew up in houston so to me Bun is 'that dude'...even knowing the piece was made in houston i should've expected it,but i figured it was that dude's piece, so it was gonna be a lot better than it actually is.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yo mo how many grams is that blue kolla piece

focus diamonds work always on point 110% of the time!!!
125.6grams & 15.30carats.

thanks...i also believe we're always on point. the last time we weren't on point was with Joc's H. with that, we did what he wanted and he said addmore diamonds in between the spread we had already made and man, that messed us up. anyway, i think we're 110% on point every time too. i LIVE BY cncmachined jewelry and have been doing it for 9 years. i know the in's and out's of it, and the one thing i was missing zahir figured out about 3 yearsago. since then we create perfection.

thanks for the vouch lax. after we perfect the g-shocks in a few more weeks we'll work on one for you.

i LIVE BY cnc machined jewelry and have been doing it for 9 years. i know the in's and out's of it, and the one thing i was missing zahir figured out about 3 years ago. since then we create perfection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom